why would you want failnades back?

Failnades, yes or no?

• Total voters
I think fail nades make the easy 'fun' single level maps like deathstar way more fun. Obviously on the mines of moria bridge people can fuck it up but then that's part of the skill of using them. It's definitely worth having back proper fail nades for those types of maps imo.

We need a list for this. Which maps have failnades enabled and which don't. Then we can suggest to add/remove maps from the list.

We need a list for this. Which maps have failnades enabled and which don't. Then we can suggest to add/remove maps from the list.

that is not a bad idea, then at least something can change for the better for all of us! also I want to point out that in this thread aswell the failnade pro and con go head to head again. Dont let us stand in the cold please. It could also have been the other way around.. We would also not let you stand in the cold then too?

So in short, you start a discussion multiple times, telling everyone that you have outgrown ze and its dying and whatsoever shit, only (and this will happen for sure) to start playing ze again because you got what you wanted. gtfo please

Like i told you in game yesterday, fail nade on all maps wont happen, cause it's dumb and give troller an almost undetectable way of ruining rounds.
But like dogan said, fail nade on specific maps is totally fine

Well still I think we should talk about other settings we can change on zombies. Failnades are cancer, but I still agree with this guy it's not very attractive to play as a zombie. I say increase the base hp of zombies (especially normal zombies) and give them more hp regen, right now it's so damn easy to kill zombies. It's stupid when you are killed all the time, this is not about rank-whoring it's simply annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is if there is 50 humans against 5-10 zombies, then the zombies will have never any chance. This is normal since year 2017 because everyone nowadays defends like hell. Since the defender plugin is also out they get even more motivation to defend. We are in an age of where team wins matter more than doing a solo garbage win. You guys have to understand these facts. Depends from map to map though and from server to server.

The knockback isn’t that bad as people mention. I can understand how people feel about it and don’t enjoy playing as zombies anymore. I for myself have no idea what the best knockback is actually since I don’t know how the values work for it. But the thing I could say about it is people still can get somehow a better momentum for becoming faster and having a chance to catch a good moment hitting through the human “barrier”.

It is like I said once before disabling awps or different types of weapons for long distance maps (Wanderers an example) and short distance maps like Sorrento or licciana would change and have more of an effect on the gameplay. It is just a question of how you change it.

Enabling and disabling some weapons would affect more than changing the knockback in my opinion.

Speaking about failnades. I also don’t agree that they should be enabled on SOME maps. They can be enabled on the smaller maps that are fine. But definitely not for bigger maps that take more time to beat them because if someone uses a nade it can fuck up the whole round for everyone else which isn’t good like many others mentioned before me. Also there is some of those who does it on purpose so yea another argument not to enable them.

Reactions: Lambda and ZeGaWa
I must say that even though I can bhop decently, I barely think it gives me an edge vs humans.

Of course some maps have those huge ass ramps where you reach 0.99c in about a second and land in the middle of a bunch of gay cowboys. But no, being a successful zombie isnt about speed but is about waiting the right moment to strike.

How often have I simply walked straight into humans because :
- I know most of them have to reload
- They're about to fall back
- None saw me pass behind some boxes
- They're so trigger happy they waste their bullets not hitting
- Noobs fucking up their jumps
- Occasional lucky failnade

You can definitly win as a zombie, even if it's 5v50. Not always, but often. Just gid gud and grow a brain zombies.

Now it is true you don't have enough hp/hp regen to live more than 30 seconds under some circonstances - which makes it barely possible/fun for zombies -something needs to be done about that imo.

Concerning failnades I don't mind having them on "shit maps".

The knockback is ok, maybe too OP with the awp but who cares that weapon is only avalaible on shit maps.