Why we playing all the time the same maps? We have so many maps to choose.

no thats too drastic. you guys only see black or white.

instead of asking to remove overplayed maps, just join the server and nominate other maps. promote them, find a leader and play different maps.

forcing things too much is not a good idea. make the server vote other maps by appealing to them.
But there are people they just nominate the same maps all the time ever and erver again.
And when u say anything that they should remove that map pls, they dont want to do it.

But there are people they just nominate the same maps all the time ever and erver again.
And when u say anything that they should remove that map pls, they dont want to do it.

Everyone is free to nominate what ever he wants. No matter if you like it or not.

@Silentbang. You spoke out of my mind. Obviously it needs polishing. You mostly mentioned what to polish but with the non steamer part I disagree.
Non steamers being able to nominate will pep it also. Since they dont have knowledge on most of the maps it will lead into starting to play more different maps. Thats exactly the point of having non steamers.

Another method that would be effective is that you guys give people a maximum amount of possible nomination. Example everyone can nominate throughout the week 3-5times a map he wishes to play. So obviously everyone will have to act smarter thinknig which map he or she wants to play. Considering there is 2types of people on the server with their own different taste.

1)The ones that play a long time per day
2)The ones that dont play a long time per day

So what it comes down to will be that those people (1) will have their nominations done after 1-3days. While those (2) that didnt play that much still have the opportunity to nominate a map he wants to play. So if we consider that there is still many different type of people with different type of map taste, the best that could happen is a good situation leading to diversity of map playing.

Reactions: Luke
I think..... no idk what i should think about that anymore.
But yeah everyone can nominate maps that he want.

I am gonna drop my two cents on this, even though it probably doesn't matter much anyway.

Higher cooldowns on maps would be great.
No, cooldown on players is a bad idea. Cause circlejerks exist. Plus, second account people exist too.

Frankly I'd love to see more oldschool maps being played even at night, but they get insta rtv'd by fags who just want solo and shit laser maps.

Why not increase the time before you can rtv a map? Just specific ones, short ones, oldschool. I feel those get rtv'd really fast and whoever isn't on will then have to basically wait for the next day to even have a chance at playing them.

Reactions: Batata
There should be a cooldown on maps I agree, I personally prefer playing Stage maps in comparison with just single stage. Although some single stages are pretty good too.

Reactions: Luke