Why we playing all the time the same maps? We have so many maps to choose.

Luke

Veteran User
Aug 27, 2017
idk but we have i think around 200 maps on the server and playing everytime the same shit, cant we do a high cooldown on every map we played so we are playing rarely played maps?

It's getting a bit boring to play all the time the same.

Last edited:
Frankly you're right. Nide is at the moment much better than us at playing different/underplayed maps whilst unloze plays the same 10 maps every day. Me and @Batata actually discussed this and we are working on solutions/options that hopefully won't be too radical but promote playing more maps

You're right Luke, unfortunately. The first step we are thinking of is to turn some admin maps into public nominations to increase the diversity, because there are too many of them that can be played reguarly. After that we will try to figure out some way to reduce the boring routine of playing everytime the same, but it's going to be hard, because there will be always somebody ready to complain. But we will try to think of an idea that pleases the majority of people x)

Well some of the lesser played maps are played earlier in the day... But less people play it then.

Maybe we could have those less played maps later in the day (or even one whole day).

There could be a few maps which could be changed from admin nominate to public nominate but I think most are admin nominate for a reason and should stay there.

How about seasons (like on csgo) we could take some maps out and put them into admin nominate. But that could be too radical

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke
Couldnt we just limit induviduals that keeps spam nominating everytime a vote has passed? Like putting a nomination cooldown so if i nominate a map i gotta wait eg 10min before i can nominate again (ofc i can change the nomination). In a way i doubt it will stop people nominating the same maps (they get nominated for a reason) but at least people who dont nominate stuff the first 2 mins have a chance too get their nomination in

Reactions: Ostkand and Luke
Actually I like Kaka's idea very much. Instead of putting maps on cooldown, we should put people on cooldown. If you've nominated a map, you yourself can't nominate it again for some time. @Neon is this possible to do?

Couldnt we just limit induviduals that keeps spam nominating everytime a vote has passed? Like putting a nomination cooldown so if i nominate a map i gotta wait eg 10min before i can nominate again (ofc i can change the nomination). In a way i doubt it will stop people nominating the same maps (they get nominated for a reason) but at least people who dont nominate stuff the first 2 mins have a chance too get their nomination in

Thats too drastic and hard to control. I could increase the general cooldown of maps until you can nominate them again. That will guarantee some more variation.

Cant we make 2 Nomlist's half of the maps are in the first and the other maps are in the second Nomlist. And the are changing every week. Is this possible to make that and when u can make it. Than automatically it is fine than.

Last edited:
Well some of the lesser played maps are played earlier in the day... But less people play it then.

Maybe we could have those less played maps later in the day (or even one whole day).

It will lead to destruction, if you motivate people joining on a certain point of time to the server. For example lets categorize 3different arts of player for the server.

1) Old school players
2)Stage map players
3)Hybrid version of both

Now these old school people will obviously vote for old school maps. Stage map people obviously for stage maps. Both sides will go riot.

Thats too drastic and hard to control. I could increase the general cooldown of maps until you can nominate them again. That will guarantee some more variation.

This sounds like a better solution since its fair to every type of player. Besides that Kakas idea should also be done since hes right with that. Mostly faggots leave after they nominated their maps and its getting played.

I had a new idea in mind which is based basically on RNG but people couldnt complain about at least. Not sure if it could get implemented though.

So the following idea I had in mind. You guys going to completely change the nomination system. How are you going to do so?
Simply making 10 players able to nominate a map. The nomination a certain player made isnt changeable anymore.. Out of these 10nominations every time 5 will be randomly chosen by the system(purely RNG) when a VOTE happens.

To pep this up you guys also could program it so 10 random people are always getting chosen to put a nomination(again purely RNG) but its a fair thing depending of the point of view.

To pep this up you guys also could program it so 10 random people are always getting chosen to put a nomination(again purely RNG) but its a fair thing depending of the point of view.
This particular part would need some improvement before being implemented because you could have a scenario where the system chooses majority no steamers to nominate or newer players who don't even know what or how to nominate.

Also to add to @Schicksal 's idea we could have something where people who have nominated will be on cool down for sometime so others can get a chance as well, but this will need polishing as well. The system will need to change according to the amount of players on the server to avoid everyone being on cool down if there are very few people on the server.

Reactions: William! :D
Gfl.com has a great solution for this problem :) just join on a sunday, and try to nominate a map :)

Reactions: Ostkand
I mean, couldn't we just take out the most POPULAR maps out of the nomination list for a whilst so the people can nominate the maps they are not getting voted for? Surely we like to play different maps which is frankly not the same ones daily through out. We can introduce them later again through the week or month, I guess. I don't think the increase will do anything to be fair.

I mean, couldn't we just take out the most POPULAR maps out of the nomination list for a whilst so the people can nominate the maps they are not getting voted for? Surely we like to play different maps which is frankly not the same ones daily through out. We can introduce them later again through the week or month, I guess. I don't think the increase will do anything to be fair.

no thats too drastic. you guys only see black or white.

instead of asking to remove overplayed maps, just join the server and nominate other maps. promote them, find a leader and play different maps.

forcing things too much is not a good idea. make the server vote other maps by appealing to them.