Feb 16, 2021
Denmark
-Nickname: ☜AkA☞『DK Iceman』
-Age 26
-Steam ID: 76561198058018631
-Server(s) you are applying for: Unloze Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: i'm active on this server
2. Why do you want to be an admin?
i have played in this server for 2-3 years now and i love it! i mean i have a positive influence to bring in this community, I like the positive and fun times you have inside the server and the fun that will be while still taking the game seriously, and if I were to become an administrator I would take it seriously and at the same time still have fun and be helpful to those who need it.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
i have been admin on danish jail server for 1-2 years but since it shut down, i have been looking for new server to become admin.

4. Can you play during late hours?
as I have no work or school at the moment I have time to play both during the day and in the evening and at night if need be.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.

if I have suspected that a player should inflate, I warn I would give the person a warning, if this does not help and the person still does, I will ban according to the rules.

6. Other stuff and/or last words
Whether I am accepted or not, I would still like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: Luke
Do i know you? do you have a mic to talk with people on ze?

Hey, admin applications are currently closed. Also you are clearly very new here, you need to play and talk more before even considering applying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.