Vips to non vips

Is this a good idea? For the future of the comunity

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rip

i wish i was
Apr 15, 2017
when the server is getting more well known i think the vips perk should be no fall damage with a little bit more speed like a little boost of 2% (speed boost = jump for the ones that doesnt know or never bhopped before in servers) like that people will start to donate more for the server and it will be better for the comunity everyone wants fancy colors and shit like that so it will bring people out forsure. So for the non vips they should have fall damage forsure otherwise there is no reason for having vip if they are the same.

Not sure if this was english but just woke up.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodJón and jenz
Hey rip,

Vips already have no fall damage, but we wont give more advantages to the vips, thats just like a setting of Hellz, giving more speed, thats really lame and stupid.
And about the colors, you can write !glow on the chat if you are vip and change your skin color.
But thanks for giving your suggestion, Im still an advisor, but Im giving you already the answer that the higher-ups will tell you.

Last edited:
Well its about getting people on the server not about having a non full sever. Look at hellz they did a well job with the perks and had a decent alot of players in the server its not about having this forever its to give players a boost to get more players not sure if you got the idea of the thread dough but this is forsure something that can be usefull. Dont forget this is not CS:S anymore this is CS:GO that a big difference i played 2 years csgo in the ze comunity so i already know how their severs works and dont work well this is a honest opinion. If someone wanna knows more please feel free to try out ze in csgo and check ur self its not like cs:s. Thanks

Reactions: jenz and bAka
Well its about getting people on the server not about having a non full sever. Look at hellz they did a well job with the perks and had a decent alot of players in the server its not about having this forever its to give players a boost to get more players not sure if you got the idea of the thread dough but this is forsure something that can be usefull. Dont forget this is not CS:S anymore this is CS:GO that a big difference i played 2 years csgo in the ze comunity so i already know how their severs works and dont work well this is a honest opinion. If someone wanna knows more please feel free to try out ze in csgo and check ur self its not like cs:s. Thanks
Yeah, I understand you, but giving speed boost is really stupid, thats just my opinion, Hellz was good back in the day, but now it's completely empty, Idk why and how that happened. Well higher-ups will tell their thoughts about your idea, lets just wait!

See ya!

well... im alright with adding fall damage back to normal players on the csgo ze. Speed boost could be done but ehh, its an kinda harsh thing. As for now, how about we just let the poll run for 1-2 days and then i´ll decide on this topic together with some of the other higher ups.

Giving players speed on CS:S is really not a viable option as there are tricks to move faster than most already.
Google "Wallrunning" and "Straferunning", for example.

As for CS:GO, I'm open to suggestions, but I don't think we should go a Pay 2 Win -kind of solution.

Reactions: grinderp
One of the reasons why I didn't play on hellz back then. xD

To be honest, a speed boost on some zombie classes is fine as long as it isn't too op. But a speed boost on humans? Oh hell no. It is already very easy to be faster than non-VIPs, e.g. easier jumps on 64 height boxes, somewhat easier bhop, no falldamage,...
And just imagine a map where bhop is disabled. A non-VIP would have little to no chance to pick up items, because they aren't fast enough.

Well, that's just my opinion.

.... I just realized that you were talking about CS:GO and not about CS:S :Iregretmylife:

Reactions: Rip and bAka
This is defently for cs;go not for cs:s cause there is wallrunning/strafe/bhop

But after talking with jenz the comunity doesnt need alot cash money so let it be like how everything is now we changed some stuff and it looks playable now so lets enjoy for now

Reactions: jenz
I like the ideas @Rip but i do feel like the current VIP feels like Pay2Win, with the 200 HP and the no fall dmg (don't get me wrong its nice having the bonus and stuff, but with all the event and the rewards for winning them it seems fine). I still don't know why they removed the Member Skin (it gives 130 HP to the player using it). I'm sorry i'm still quite new and i don't know everything :/.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rip
ur right 200hp is to much it should be 130-140 cause we can always buy kevlar instead good point +1
anyways in csgo bosses does more damage + there are alot of traps. if u need some help u can always ask me.

Last edited:
The member skin is gone because the system to gain Member -rank was really badly adjusted, and barely anyone applied for it.

We had 3 members with the skin.

Possibly, in the future, we may re-introduce the member -rank and it's associated skin.

Reactions: LoKoO and jenz
Back in the day we had around 120 players with the member skin. The reason for that was that there was no requirements to apply for it meaning only two people in total got denied. Because it was a bunch of mannual work we decided to raise the requirements back when we got this new forum. Since the requirements raised from nothing to 8 hours game time and 20 forum post only 3 people in total got the rank. So we decided to remove it again.

Reactions: LoKoO and Rip
little bit more speed like a little boost of 2%

Hellz 2.0? Get the FUCK OUT

Other than that... Anything I only suggest adding for vips, would be !store shit, adding back the tracers of bullets and trails would be fun. Anything else that lets you get advantage over non vip to play the game, anything that makes it pay to win.... Get out.

Not sure if you get it but a speed "boost" is jump. The velocity of running stays the same "default" thats why i said "speed boosting" its a comon csgo ZE/bhop word u guys defently should play more often in the csgo ze server to populate it and too see what we can do better to fix. Also pretty sure u guys still need time to figure out some maps aswell but if u need questions about some maps be free to ask
{also if u guys thinks pay 2 win is bad i hope u guys realize we have 200hp on vip lol?} (maybe change to 150?) any opinions? Btw dont forget u have 2x kevlars so 200+100*100=400hp health on bosses this is for csgo btw not for CS;S)

Last edited: