Event Unloze Treasure Hunt

I have too say that i very much enjoyed this event, it was really fun too participate in it. It's was very fun too create theories about the treasures locations and checking it out if the spot was correct or not. The problem for me at least was that when you had gone through the easy ones it really felt like you were grasping thin air with some of them. I can remember theorizing #9 with Tyranny about stage 3 and 5 and getting the feeling of did i dig at the wrong spot or is it actually another map. Same with #8 like i digged at every spot the stupid dog spawned in but nothing, shit was demoralizing. Maybe this is a sign of a brainlet but oh well.

Another thing i want too point out is that at least for me i felt quite overwhelmed with having 15 clues too work with at the start. I think this was one of the reasons why so many people gave up so early because you don't really know where too start even though some of them being super obvious it kinda goes over your head and you feel defeated.

Otherwise i really liked those treasures that was hidden on stage maps (kinda reminds me of tbc attunement). My favorite ones were probably #3 and #13 they had those more obscure references but still have some lead you could work with. That's what makes creating these hints so hard i could imagine. I have too say this was very refreshing too participate in and i would enjoy having a similar event in the future but maybe you dig for coordinates and the map name. It was fun Neon

Reactions: Ness and Neon
Can you put a screenshot of all locations now that the event is over ?

Treasure #1:
Hint: Meet the one who crossed the alps for a drink.

Solution:

yFyDU8E.jpg

Treasure #2:
Hint:
Enter the Ravel gate.
Update: Trouble finding the gate? It used to be on St Johns Road.
Update #2: Shoes!

Solution:

• Ravel Shoe Shop on ze_atix_helicopter_i3d_c1
hVhVlwT.png

P9UiS5w.jpg

Treasure #3:
Hint: A boulder nearly killed you at work today? Time to relax and watch TV!

Solution:

z3zgvsF.jpg

Treasure #4:
Hint: I can't remember James Cameron adding jump lasers.

Solution:

• James Cameron = Director of Titanic
  • at the Lasers on ze_titanic_escape_v2_3
uFpSbFv.jpg

Treasure #5:
Hint: "Toss me!"

Solution:

• at that part on ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5
D5UoUmz.jpg

Treasure #6:
Hint: Just give me a cool drink and play that same song!

Solution:

• next to the fridge in the cantina on ze_death_star_escape_v4_3
LD8bWFW.jpg

Treasure #7:
Hint: There is a place on top of the Tower of Guard (Quick Maths) where a beggar asks for money.

Solution:

7hfijUv.jpg

Treasure #8:
Hint: Maybe Struppi's dog burried something behind him?

Solution:

• Struppi = Mapper of Ancient Wrath
  • behind the Anubis on ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2
0K9vkYQ.jpg

Treasure #9:

Hint: A chest was spotted at the gate near the bridge. The fight between the humans and the dragon in the darkness of the moon was still going on in the background.

Solution:

• Darknes Moon <> Light Sun
  • at the gate of the final bridge on ze_sunlight_v2_0
ToO7vDW.jpg

Treasure #10:
Hint: 76561198022192380 found one of the chests some distant island and "sailed" back to his home and favourite place with it.

Solution:

• 76561198022192380 = Steam ID of "Tai Ming" aka "Kabzor" whose favourite Map is Wanderers Palace
  • in the boat on ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s
JoREL59.jpg

Treasure #11:
Hint: An english leader burried one beneath the great TWO.

Solution:

• English Leader = George (from UK and Leader on Unloze) = Mapper of FrozenTemple
  • below the server logos on ze_frozentemple_b8_2
1EovLuo.jpg

Treasure #12:
Hint: The fruit is making weird noises?!

Solution:

• at the location of the secret banana which is making duck noises on ze_fapescape_v1_2
9S1rVuf.jpg

Treasure #13:
Hint: Ps 47,8 ESV

Solution:

FHI1CLW.jpg

Treasure #14:
Hint: "I can't breathe..." "Yes, I'm a bit nervous myself."

Solution:

A4BKXXY.jpg

Treasure #15:
Hint: Sometimes blue pants are the key.

Solution:

• Blue pants = Jeans
  • Jean is the secret Key on trainescape
  • below the keypad on ze_trainescape_final
g74AeTU.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations @Feach!
I really couldnt find any of this Tresures, im so bad with this type of things. But everything went pretty well.
Good job again @Neon, the hard work and coding shit payed off. Hope you can come up with more events like this in the future, but try something more easy for the noobs, like me. :struppipls:

Thanks bAka and Neon,

Very nice work Neon. The treasures where it was clear to be only in 1 spot once you figured it out were the best imo. Pretty much what Kaka said maybe some of them could have been less ambiguous like #2

that was confusing until I got the shoe clue. Also #12 with the boatescape fruits doing brain power if you collect all of them :trigger:. Maybe next time start with some dead easy clues to get people interested.