TorchTV

Well well well, let's talk about it. So now it's been several years of ZE, and changing server.
From what i saw everywhere, peoples love spamming. It's fun (i'm not a spammer tho).
With torchlight a new fun way to make some better ambiance and fun came.

But with a price, more spamming. Everyone who played on GLF past years know what it means.
I don't particulary like spamming but we have to recognize it's fun sometimes. If i remember at a moment, peoples could use a little the commands, but was removed later.

So why to not make a system like on GFL where players can use it with some benefit for VIP, and more for admins and tech etc ? Like the !access. Granting an access for ppls. Be honnest even without this, a players with a good mic can spam what he want. We see it everyday. So why not letting access for everyone, with a limit ?
When u make something forbiden ppls want to use it, when you give them they are bored, this is the human. So let us have some fun with it. I don't see any good reason to keep those sounds used by everyone.

Please consider it

Step 1 buy Soundpad instead of vip
Step 2 change your name to VintoTV
Step 3 Hef fun

Reactions: vinto and Jan
If only Soundpad worked with an endless amount of commands as well instead of a very limited range of available hotkeys :lenny: Not sarcasm, I barely have available hotkeys, so the end result seriously can't be compared to Torchlight

If only Soundpad worked with an endless amount of commands as well instead of a very limited range of available hotkeys :lenny: Not sarcasm, I barely have available hotkeys, so the end result seriously can't be compared to Torchlight
reminder that you can always have your own 'torchlight' i heard it was done several times in GFL but i saw "Snoopy" using a one myself, probablu many other ppl witnessed that too