TorchTV

Kaczor

May 21, 2018
Well well well, let's talk about it. So now it's been several years of ZE, and changing server.
From what i saw everywhere, peoples love spamming. It's fun (i'm not a spammer tho).
With torchlight a new fun way to make some better ambiance and fun came.

But with a price, more spamming. Everyone who played on GLF past years know what it means.
I don't particulary like spamming but we have to recognize it's fun sometimes. If i remember at a moment, peoples could use a little the commands, but was removed later.

So why to not make a system like on GFL where players can use it with some benefit for VIP, and more for admins and tech etc ? Like the !access. Granting an access for ppls. Be honnest even without this, a players with a good mic can spam what he want. We see it everyday. So why not letting access for everyone, with a limit ?
When u make something forbiden ppls want to use it, when you give them they are bored, this is the human. So let us have some fun with it. I don't see any good reason to keep those sounds used by everyone.

Please consider it

Step 1 buy Soundpad instead of vip
Step 2 change your name to VintoTV
Step 3 Hef fun

Reactions: vinto and Jan

Kidel

VIP
Nov 2, 2019
Norway
If only Soundpad worked with an endless amount of commands as well instead of a very limited range of available hotkeys :lenny: Not sarcasm, I barely have available hotkeys, so the end result seriously can't be compared to Torchlight

GHOSTIE

Cat is the Word
Admin
Aug 22, 2019
If only Soundpad worked with an endless amount of commands as well instead of a very limited range of available hotkeys :lenny: Not sarcasm, I barely have available hotkeys, so the end result seriously can't be compared to Torchlight
reminder that you can always have your own 'torchlight' i heard it was done several times in GFL but i saw "Snoopy" using a one myself, probablu many other ppl witnessed that too