Votes: 13 27.1%

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • 50 but increase rebuy price

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogan what is this manipulation with the votes? I see three options not two options that are combined into one for convience sake.

So 35 people are currently thinking that the tmp should be nerfed so how exactly does 50 mag and increased rebuy price go hand in hand here? They have 50 mag in common but so does 40 mag and increased rebuy price with nerfing the damn thing. There is no way that you are being fair in this situation. If you wanna be truly fair you make it 40 mag or do sorta fair option which is the ultimate compromise that no one voted for which is 45 mag and increased rebuy price

Reactions: willy (wilson)
Dogan what is this manipulation with the votes? I see three options not two options that are combined into one for convience sake.

So 35 people are currently thinking that the tmp should be nerfed so how exactly does 50 mag and increased rebuy price go hand in hand here? They have 50 mag in common but so does 40 mag and increased rebuy price with nerfing the damn thing. There is no way that you are being fair in this situation. If you wanna be truly fair you make it 40 mag or do sorta fair option which is the ultimate compromise that no one voted for which is 45 mag and increased rebuy price

eh i dont really understand what you mean. 13 people wished to keep it at 50 clip size, 16 wished it to increase the rebuy prize and 19 people just wanted to go back to 40 clip size. basically 29 out of 48 (around 60%) wish to keep 50 clip size. thats a majority, therefore i keep the 50 clip size.

however 35 out of 49 (around 70%) wished to nerf it, from which 16 (around 45%) voted to keep 50 clip size but increase the rebuy prize. therefore i increased the rebuy prize which is also a compromising solution for those who wished for 40 clip size (since this is also quite an impactful nerf).

furthermore i also tried to consider the opinions some players made in this discussion. they didn't only vote, but also had some decent argumentations to share. if you look back most of the them kinda saw the solution in increasing the rebuy cost but keep 50 clip size.

finally i think this is definitely a compromising solution for all. majority who wanted 50 clip size kept it. majority who wanted a nerf got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
eh i dont really understand what you mean. 13 people wished to keep it at 50 clip size, 16 wished it to increase the rebuy prize and 19 people just wanted to go back to 40 clip size. basically 29 out of 48 (around 60%) wish to keep 50 clip size. thats a majority, therefore i keep the 50 clip size.

however 35 out of 49 (around 70%) wished to nerf it, from which 16 (around 45%) voted to keep 50 clip size but increase the rebuy prize. therefore i increased the rebuy prize which is also a compromising solution for those who wished for 40 clip size (since this is also quite an impactful nerf).

furthermore i also tried to consider the opinions some players made in this discussion. they didn't only vote, but also had some decent argumentations to share. if you look back most of the them kinda saw the solution in increasing the rebuy cost but keep 50 clip size.

finally i think this is definitely a compromising solution for all. majority who wanted 50 clip size kept it. majority who wanted a nerf got it.

That initial post was just me trying to understand your reasoning with this decision by seeing it through the votes. My point is that i see this conclusion as very flawed. People that voted for a 40 mag isn't fully represented in this compromise, they were also the majority in this. Yes they wanted a nerf but they clearly voted for a reduced mag size and not increased rebuy price. I can't refute the tmp rebuy spam, i see this as an issue as well and that's why i want the more impactful nerf.

My main issue with the tmp is that it's just very good at slowing down zombies, even while moving the tmp is still really accurate compared to other guns. From my experience you engage zombies at a relatively close distance the majority of the time and the tmp being inaccurate doesn't really matter when you are close.

Nobody voted for a compromise and if you made the decision to compromise this based on arguments instead of what the votes are saying then it's biased. Let's not forget that it was you* that made the tmp have a 50 mag in the first place.

That initial post was just me trying to understand your reasoning with this decision by seeing it through the votes. My point is that i see this conclusion as very flawed. People that voted for a 40 mag isn't fully represented in this compromise, they were also the majority in this. Yes they wanted a nerf but they clearly voted for a reduced mag size and not increased rebuy price. I can't refute the tmp rebuy spam, i see this as an issue as well and that's why i want the more impactful nerf.

My main issue with the tmp is that it's just very good at slowing down zombies, even while moving the tmp is still really accurate compared to other guns. From my experience you engage zombies at a relatively close distance the majority of the time and the tmp being inaccurate doesn't really matter when you are close.

Nobody voted for a compromise and if you made the decision to compromise this based on arguments instead of what the votes are saying then it's biased. Let's not forget that it was you* that made the tmp have a 50 mag in the first place.

fair enough. reduce the clip size to 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.