The appointment of our second director

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
After being an true comrade for the unloze society in many years we are proud to announce that struppi finnaly will seize the means of production become an Director. The Director rank has so far only been given to very few members and those people so far always had an big impact on unloze or had enourmous knowlegde. I am happy that after being a very long time member in this community that @Struppi wished to take over this role to carry out greatness in unloze and make unloze great again in 2017. 2016 had many victims, especially kos. RIP.

The Directors have free hand and fullcome access to carry out what they want to on the server machine meaning they can create whatever ambitious plan they got for unloze. They are free to create whatever they think is the next big project. They controll the higher ups, aka technicall assistance and the global admins. The directors job is to find new projects for unloze, to find ways to ensure growth for our community, and they pick the higher ups (technical assistance & global admins) after who they believe will do a good job. I hope that struppi will bring back the powerfull status/ meaning that the director rank held back in the days of when george and rushaway were directors. (but hopefully without starting another julius ceasar like backstabbing)

So in case of my and georges absence the Two Directors function as the leaders of unloze who carry out decisions. But none the less, also when me and george are here, the directors have much free space to carry out their own decisions. lets wish struppi the best of luck!

The Director rank has so far only been given to very few members and those people so far always had an big impact on unloze or had enourmous knowlegde.
A+real+guerilla+soldier+_7cd68fd68a320801a994e81f501a4eed.jpg