That time of the month

Bird Is The Word

Trigger free
Developer
Oct 11, 2016
Ok everyone, it is that time of the month again (no, not THAT time of the month :hdlenny:)...

- What happened?
There has been a bit of drama again because of our last event, which turned into a huge Lifeblood of Zombie Escape hour event. A lot of people didn't like this for obvious reasons. Also there have been several complaints about admins spamming sounds.

- What are we going to do about this?
We are going to remove the plugin that allows admins to spam sounds without a delay, so there will not be that much sound spam anymore.
Also, we are DISABLING ALL of the admin sounds on tryhard maps, this should be done any time now.
And lastly, the most obvious one, we will not ruin events anymore by creating these 'Lifeblood of Zombie Escape' events anymore. The nemesis event itself was pretty fun and successful and will be hosted again in the future (without the abuse).

If anyone has any other complaints or suggestions, let us know by replying in this thread! :)

Sorry for all of this and we hope you guys will forgive us.

~The admin team

Edit:

As per Jenz's post, the following maps have the admin sounds disabled:

Edit2: DID NOT WORK, CAUSED CRASHES EVERYTIME -jenz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok everyone, it is that time of the month again (no, not THAT time of the month :hdlenny:)...

- What happened?
There has been a bit of drama again because of our last event, which turned into a huge Lifeblood of Zombie Escape hour event. A lot of people didn't like this for obvious reasons. Also there have been several complaints about admins spamming sounds.

- What are we going to do about this?
We are going to remove the plugin that allows admins to spam sounds without a delay, so there will not be that much sound spam anymore.
Also, we are DISABLING ALL of the admin sounds on tryhard maps, this should be done any time now.
And lastly, the most obvious one, we will not ruin events anymore by creating these 'Lifeblood of Zombie Escape' events anymore. The nemesis event itself was pretty fun and successful and will be hosted again in the future (without the abuse).

If anyone has any other complaints or suggestions, let us know by replying in this thread! :)

Sorry for all of this and we hope you guys will forgive us.

~The admin team

I think this will help a lot. Thx for the quick reaction and solution!

Reactions: Bird Is The Word
I enjoyed the event alot and are happy that people had fun too. Im sorry that for some people this event was not very enjoyable and i understand the problem. These changes will make the ze server a more constand fun experience for the future.

Lifeblood of Zombie Escape is a part of this community and it will never go away but we can make it a better server for everyone to talk about it and dont just hate on stuff we dont like.

The last thing that i want to clerify is that the actions on Westersand befor the event and the things that happen while the event was in progress should be seen separately from each other.

May the future be bright for UNLOZE.

Reactions: jenz and ZeGaWa
we decided to remove admin sounds from the following maps to trim cancer when its not appropiate:

ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2
ze_antartika_b2
ze_ashen_keep_v0_3
ze_bioshock_v6_1
ze_boredom_v543656
ze_christmas_infection_v2_3
ze_fapescape_v1_2
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5test5
ze_FFVII_temple_ancient_v3
ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_1
ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4
ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s
ze_gris_css
ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1
ze_infected_sewers_v6_1
ze_infected_tramway_v3_3
ze_infested-industry_v2_b10
ze_journey_v1_2
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
ze_paper_escaper_v7
ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v3_6
ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s
ze_predator_ultimate_v3
ze_sandstorm_v7_1
ze_Serpentis_Temple_v1
ze_sunlight_v2_0
ze_taboo_carnation_v2
ze_temple_raider_b4
ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
ze_tyranny_v5beta
ze_ut2004_convoy_v2_2_1
ze_zombierig_v4_3
ZE_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V6_B08
ze_castlevania_v1_3
ze_dark_souls_v1
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s
ze_harry_potter_v2_1
ze_last_man_standing_v3_1
ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3
ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v2_2fix
ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_5
ze_rizomata_z33s

edit: forgot ze_santassination_css2

edit2: WELL SEEMS LIKE IT CAUSES A CRASH EVERYTIME WE PLAY THOSE MAPS.

Last edited:
Alexander Stubb is now entrepreneur, look how happy he is!

ecadbc99bf4946638b0331dedee4af83.jpg

Stop with flaming each other. Talk it out on Steam or discord/TS.

---------------------------------

ONLY SERIOUS DISCUSSION BELOW THIS POST!!!

I only have one thing left to say on this matter.

I'm surprised as to why we haven't forbidden admin sound spam, or any kind of Lifeblood of Zombie Escape being played out through mic on specific try hard map events.

I sure as hell understand that there can be Lifeblood of Zombie Escape, and even events for it, but let's not mix it up when we're supposed to be just playing a map to beat it, mkay?

We either warn people that this certain event is gonna be full of shitty spam, or we warn them that it's gonna be serious. And don't fuckin' lie to people, or try to change things when the event starts, fucking ban the people who start spamming, staff included, if they don't get serious.

My only conclusion is, if this keeps up, is that this community is full of retarded kids who can't keep their minds under control, and get serious for one fucking hour. Even fucking GFL beats you guys at this. FUCKING GFL. Jesus christ.

I only have one thing left to say on this matter.

I'm surprised as to why we haven't forbidden admin sound spam, or any kind of Lifeblood of Zombie Escape being played out through mic on specific try hard map events.

I sure as hell understand that there can be Lifeblood of Zombie Escape, and even events for it, but let's not mix it up when we're supposed to be just playing a map to beat it, mkay?

We either warn people that this certain event is gonna be full of shitty spam, or we warn them that it's gonna be serious. And don't fuckin' lie to people, or try to change things when the event starts, fucking ban the people who start spamming, staff included, if they don't get serious.

My only conclusion is, if this keeps up, is that this community is full of retarded kids who can't keep their minds under control, and get serious for one fucking hour. Even fucking GFL beats you guys at this. FUCKING GFL. Jesus christ.
Thank you for wording my thoughts much better than I did to Jenz. This is exactly the point I wanted to make. +1 nemesis event != Lifeblood of Zombie Escape event

I dont know where to put this really as its not worth of a new topic. In case of people confused about the nostar incident yesterday where he got root access. Its all zacade/zuffs fault and nobody else. I told zacade not to do it but he continued on with doing it. Nostar did not really do any damage so nothing bad happened, but in case anybody thinks it was my fault or anybody else that is extremely wrong and i really dont want the blame for it or want that other people get blamed for it. Its only zacades fault and nobody else.

I dont know where to put this really as its not worth of a new topic. In case of people confused about the nostar incident yesterday where he got root access. Its all zacade/zuffs fault and nobody else. I told zacade not to do it but he continued on with doing it. Nostar did not really do any damage so nothing bad happened, but in case anybody thinks it was my fault or anybody else that is extremely wrong and i really dont want the blame for it or want that other people get blamed for it. Its only zacades fault and nobody else.
This is true, jenz isnt the one to blame. Its pretty much all my doing. So if you should be mad at someone for doing it, its me and me alone.

Reactions: jenz
Good old blame Zuff saying. Traditions never die.
At least nothing bad happened (not that I expect Nostar to do something).

Reactions: jenz
I think many players thought that jenz did it, because he was a little too "happy" on that day.
Well, at least the server isn't broken or anything which is nice. But it doesn't change the fact that it was a totally braindead thing to do.
!blame zaCade :wlenny: