Suggestion: Make sm_jumps public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into the thread, I think /jump command shouldn't be add'd to public usage, VIP only is alright. But on the other hand It would be good tho, if a lot of people have the permission to use the command, more people would know who was bhop scripting. A lot of people would be very strict about it, and it was easy for admins to find a scripter in-game and ban him instantly.

Well enable the command for every people can be more usefull if someone want to report a player when admin are not present.
We have a [USERGROUP=5]@Member[/USERGROUP] rank, maybe we should use it and permit member and above to use the /jump command.

Like that not everybody can use it, only those who really want to be a part of the community and ofc VIP because they paid :wlenny:

Well enable the command for every people can be more usefull if someone want to report a player when admin are not present.
We have a [USERGROUP=5]@Member[/USERGROUP] rank, maybe we should use it and permit member and above to use the /jump command.

Like that not everybody can use it, only those who really want to be a part of the community and ofc VIP because they paid :wlenny:

+1, i support this. (OFC not because of me being member) :wlenny:

Reactions: ZeGaWa
the member idea isn't bad but still don't really see the problem in cheaters knowing there's an anti cheat plugin on the server.

the member idea isn't bad but still don't really see the problem in cheaters knowing there's an anti cheat plugin on the server.

Maybe they can abuse with and find a way to use cheat without being spotted by admun, idk this is pure hypothesis :3

Anyone else not losing the irony of a notorious b-hop hacker asking for sm_jumps to be public? Does that Botox hack you use every time you play for the last year if not more require access to sm_jumps to function properly?

Its an honest suggestion. Also before throwing stones at me, how would sm_jumps possibly help a hacker with bhopping? Besides.. I'm vip I already have access to the command.

Yeah it's not petty throwing of stones when we've all had to endure your antics for years over at GFL. There is no reason to think you're not going to continue your past behavior here the only good thing is they have higher ups here that will actually ban your ass for doing it.

totally avoiding my question. This thread was made as an honest suggestion I think would make the server a little bit better. It was turned down and reasons were explained why. It was over and then you somehow relate this to me bhop hacking? I'm not hacking on unloze. If you don't believe me fine but either get some proof next time you accuse me, mister assumption, or derail someone elses thread.

Let us not get on with a witch hunt here.
Rule breakers will be dealt with, be they Admin, VIP or normal players.

This thread has lived it's purpose, and I will now close it down.
Bottom line; Everyone and their mom has access the jumps command now.

Thank you for the thread, Shini.

Status
Not open for further replies.