Sticky Topic for CSGO ZE informations (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still working on the polls, it became a kinda bigger project by now. Probably wont take 3 weeks like the zones but perharps another week might be spend on getting the structure to function as intended. The plan is that admins then through the chat can take all cvars/commands and make them an vote option for polls that they also can create through the chat, these commands/cvars should then through the polls update in real time if possible, there might be some restrictions to mapchanges like ammunition settings but basically alot of things could directly be voted on with this. (For second version release all freeze grenades votes are also going to reset.)

While i am still working on the polls i am also going to update the maplist right now.
Code:
ze_666_crazy_escape_v1_1.bsp
ze_misaka_b3_3.bsp
ze_PKMN_Adventure_v9b.bsp
ze_Pokemon_Rivals_v1_8.bsp
ze_S_A_M_v1_2.bsp
ze_square_r.bsp
ze_the_last_chapter_v1_3.bsp
ze_underground_station.bsp
ze_UT2004_Convoy_r5.bsp

Last edited:
Reactions: William! :D
Added version 2 of polls to the server. Because of this the smoke grenade votes got reset.

The power that comes with version 2 is that admins can make polls, assign vote options to each poll and then assign commands to each polls specific vote option only through the ingame chat.
The actual command is !pollmenu but it requires a little bit of instructions before making new polls with vote options assigned to them that each have specific commands.

Currently for Example if you type !Poll on the server one of the polls is deciding map time, you can vote between 20, 25 and 30 minutes, each vote has mp_timelimit as an individual command assigned to it that it updates when starting the map and in real life time if an vote option wins over another.

beams are temporarily removed until improved. If you already bought them you still keep them once they are enabled again.

Added a poll on the server to vote on ammunition settings, currently you can vote between normal ammunition, double ammunition and 150 ammuniton. For consistencies sake the ammunition settings only update on mapstart instead of real time.
Also added a poll to vote between low, medium and high nade knockback.

Last edited:
Finally got around to updating the tracers, i wanted to do this for a while but always had to higher prioritize other work. With the update the scaleability of the tracers got changed which means it should permform alot smoother when 5-7 people are shooting tracers at once and also with potentially 30-40 people shooting them. Because of this i also finally removed the cooldown restriction again that tracers had for some months now. Some people told me the cooldown made them look worse so i guess its good that the cooldown is removed now.

Updated both the tracers and the beams to permform better. The beams now also look different and remind of trails without being actual trails i guess. It can be that the tracers and beams might randomly disappear but i cant check/fix that right now due to limited free time. We just have to see what happens tommorow and if they randomly disappear i will have to see when i got time tommorow to update it again.

Edit beams temporarily removed again.

Last edited:
alright here we go with the next update to beams, tracers and the Lifeblood of Zombie Escape bot got added back as a player. It now only goes to spec doe after dying, that way it should not interfere with players weaponhud.

Added the option for normal players to use the commands !beamsize and !beamtime to change size/duration. !beamsize 20.0 is maximum size, !beamtime 5.0 is maximum Duration for your beam. This was requested by roger.

Temporarily removed the props plugin until i got it done. Also changed the nosteamcounter since it was inflating alot on csgo. That should hopefully not be an issue anymore.

Last edited:
Somebody suggested to add the rank tracers into the store as an purchase option, i just finished adding the first 6 tracers that now can be bought in !shop and then equipped through !tracers. Planned on adding all still, also reduced price for tracers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.