Specific Event Winner Badge

Middy

Awoo Fgt
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Under Glacius' Desk
Heya folks. I was around thinking about how we're rewarded with a badge on the forum every time we win one event. And one thought occurred to me....

If we win at least one event, we don't really get rewarded anymore afterwards, for possible new events.
You get a badge, and apparently, that's it. Beyond of course, getting perhaps a few weeks/month of free vip, you get absolutely nothing more but just a badge, and you don't even need to play again on another event to get one.

So what I was thinking we should add is the following:

Specific Event Winner Badge

What would that be, you can ask? It'd be a badge for a map, for example.
You feel like that one map is really hard to beat, and you get really excited and hyped up about it whenever we try to beat it? How would you feel if we had a specific badge just for that map? Say... Santaassassination for example! Wouldn't it be better to have this showing off on your profile, rather than a boring global badge that you don't even need to ever play in an event to keep it?

TD;LR

I think It'd be nice to add Map Event Winner Badges, instead of a global one for any event that might pop up.
Or on second possible thought, remove Event Winner Badges from the people who won the previous event, but didn't manage to win the next, so the actual only winners of the recent event can show off their badges for a time until the next event.

Too didn't, Long read.

I'm gonna fokin put you on the other side of the wall soon for doing that. Fokin shitposting on my threads.

trump-building-wall-gif.gif

That, or we can give you an official shitposting badge. Boi that'd work wonders on you. :kappa:

Well (imo) in first the winner badge shouldn't be permanant because we do (atm) 1 event per week

Well the badge have no real point if you just win 1 time and it's over

Which is why Middy is suggesting specific badges per event, but it will mean that good old little Blue will be busy.

you get absolutely nothing more but just a badge, and you don't even need to play again on another event to get one.

Well on the old forum you didn't have Badges .. you didn't participate to an event for have badges or for free vip, it was only for fun and tryhard with good friend .. pls wtf ?
What is the point of doing an event only for win a badge on a forum ? You don't care about fun ?

Well on the old forum you didn't have Badges .. you didn't participate to an event for have badges or for free vip, it was only for fun and tryhard with good friend .. pls wtf ?
What is the point of doing an event only for win a badge on a forum ? You don't care about fun ?

I'm only talking about the badges here.
Fun and playing aside.
This badge is kinda useless once you get it. Atm at least.