Some issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird Is The Word

Trigger free
Developer
Oct 11, 2016
Hi guys,

So unfortunately we have been having some issues lately. We are/were under a DoS attack, and our hosting company mitigated us from this attack (image that explains it a bit), which worked fine, until they moved us back this night since the DoS is still ongoing...
We are currently still under attack and are working pretty hard to do some damage control, in the meantime you could probably still experience some issues, like being unable to join the servers, teamspeak or website.

From now on we will be using our twitter page (https://twitter.com/unloze) if we are having some downtime, this is to ensure that no false rumors are being spread, like we are being hacked by Botox or getting DDoS'ed by Metro :hdlenny:

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know by leaving a reply in this thread and I'll try to answer it, but please keep it serious.

Hope everything gets well soon!
Im here for any support if you guys need.

Do you have an idea for how much time it will get to fix all issues ?
Good Luck boiz !

Do you have an idea for how much time it will get to fix all issues ?
Good Luck boiz !
Well, we've sent an email to the hosting provider that hosts the box that is DoS'ing us, and they said they've notified the owner of the box and gave him 72 hours to fix it.

So +- 3 days.

Reactions: Nivinski and ZeGaWa
Also uhm, we did some things yesterday night, if anybody experiences issues joining game servers right now please let us know.

Reactions: qlimaX
Hi guys,

So unfortunately we have been having some issues lately. We are/were under a DoS attack, and our hosting company mitigated us from this attack (image that explains it a bit), which worked fine, until they moved us back this night since the DoS is still ongoing...
We are currently still under attack and are working pretty hard to do some damage control, in the meantime you could probably still experience some issues, like being unable to join the servers, teamspeak or website.

From now on we will be using our twitter page (https://twitter.com/unloze) if we are having some downtime, this is to ensure that no false rumors are being spread, like we are being hacked by Botox or getting DDoS'ed by Metro :hdlenny:

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know by leaving a reply in this thread and I'll try to answer it, but please keep it serious.
bird be like
29c38164d06d66df8e1a13200ca1ca6c7668e1494286ac3355a26d218097524d.jpg

Also uhm, we did some things yesterday night, if anybody experiences issues joining game servers right now please let us know.
jenz be like
f92d4b22e5cc707446004930603cdb4d.jpg

OK AFTER THIS FUNNY BREAK, A BIG UP ,LOVE AND RESPECT FOR ALL OF OUR TECH TEAM THAT STAYED SO MANY HOURS AT NIGHT WHEN THE ISSUES BEGAN AND STILL WORKING THEIR ASSES ALL DAY SO WE CAN ENJOY PLAYING......GOOD JOB TEAM

62906758.jpg

There is no need to be concerned about the stats. As it appears right now the daemon just froze/crashed.

lol... when you have no idea from programming and hacking, try to see what ddos do and miraculasly you find the world war web attacking map.....
all i see immigrant ddos keep coming to us huehuehuehue
http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

:feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman:

seriously is like skynet attacking everywhere with nukes as well :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Rascalf
Status
Not open for further replies.