Announcement Simplifying the Forum

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
A few days ago i got some complaints from new users that felt like that the Unloze forum were fairly hard to navigate if you are new to them. So me and a bunch of other higher ups from the Technical Staff/ Directors had an talk about our Forum structure and decided to make it easier to use. From now on all server related topics will be posted in General Forum -> General Discussion. We completely removed the "Server Forum" section.

The General Forum place will also have an event and polls subdirectory aimed to be used for all servers combined. We hope this makes it easier for people, since now pretty much everything just goes into the only General Discussion Directory. Instead of having a General Discussion Directory per server.

+ Remove the Twitter posts tab on the right side of the forum, seems like no one posts there since 2016 = no usage of it at all.

+ Remove the Twitter posts tab on the right side of the forum, seems like no one posts there since 2016 = no usage of it at all.

It's there so people know we have a Twitter so they can follow it.

The Twitter account was made because we had a lot of issues/downtime and no way of informing the players what was happening.

It's there so people know we have a Twitter so they can follow it.

The Twitter account was made because we had a lot of issues/downtime and no way of informing the players what was happening.

He's actually suggesting it to be removed from the forum, which is a good suggestion. If the server is down we are unable to access the forum anyways. :D

He's actually suggesting it to be removed from the forum, which is a good suggestion. If the server is down we are unable to access the forum anyways. :D

What I meant is that the sidebar is there so people notice we have a Twitter. If it gets removed I don't think anyone would scroll down and click on the Twitter link to go to our Twitter.

Reactions: Nivinski
Upon this change to merge certain nodes together, I will be pushing the slider responsive onto the main page.

This will be a "beta" -test, and I will run it for the remainder of this week.
After the "beta", I will run a poll asking for feedback.

Edit: Small set-back. I'm looking for someone to do neat banners for us.

Last edited: