shy

Admin
Apr 6, 2021
1. General Information.
-Nickname:
shy
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111750316
-Server(s) you are applying for: ZE
-Current Activity: 3+ hours a day I guess, and CSS is the only game I play for now

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I played on unloze ze server for some years, and it's always been a decent server, I quite enjoy my time there.Ever since I came back to play ze again, I find myself spend more times on normal maps (I used to be a laser map fag), and unloze is the server that usually play normal maps, so most of my ze time now spend on unloze. During the time when I play on unloze, sometime people are breaking the rules and no admins online, since it's a bit too early on europe, and I really do hope enjoy my time with other players to win those ze maps which I think is the very basic purpose of ze (I know it's already the year 2023 but I don't care), thereby I apply for admin and hope to help the server style stay "normal" but not "troll".

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
Sadly I don't have any experience on any other server for being an admin, all I can say is that I know a bit something about admin stuff through my ze time, I guess the only advantage is that I can play on early hours xD

4. Can you play during late hours?
I can play on early hours, like start from 13:00 GMT+0 to 16:00, I may stay up late and play more. From my experience, I usually play with 30+ or 40+ players.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
First of all, make sure that someone really deserve a punishment before using admin power,which means evidence. then normally, warn the troller for potential incoming punishment first, after that, for inflater, change his speed or drug him, for knifer, knife ban will do, for item troller, he will get eban, just using this three as examples,and if an incoming troll just prepared in front of me, then I will take a quick action before it's too late rather than follow the "standard procedure" and let shit happen, and if there is command limitation for different admin access, there always some other way to solve the problem.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
I used to be a troller on laser maps few years ago, but now I only wish me and other players can enjoy css ze, my English is not very good so I think I will just end it here, hope everyone have a good day.

Good luck Shy, we need more knife fun admins anyway so I hope you get accepted <3

• Haha
Reactions: shy
Hey shy, sorry for the late response i was gone over the weekend. You are accepted. I will contact you tonight or tomorrow to start your process as junior admin.

Reactions: Bane
Status
Not open for further replies.