SHOW YOUR EPIC SOLO WIN

Hassan Nov 27, 2018

1. Glacius

Glacius The Frosty One Senior Developer

Don't worry dude, I can be nice but when someone spreads lies about people I care about, I tend to get a little bit gnarly.
    Nothing more than that, but then again, if you only care about yourself, then I don't think you would understand. :wlenny:

Loones likes this.
  2. Hassan

Hassan Professional Zombie Escape Idiot

Well at the moment thats only an assertion from you against Schicksal. Shicksal doesnt agree with you about that. You have to proove him wrong you must have some proofs for your assertion.

You should know that what you do is wrong making assertions without any proofs is not right Glacius. Youre only showing your bad behaviour. You should come up with some proofs or you should be quiet.

3. Hassan

This is my goodbye to the ze community .I stop playing ze because i have all solos that i wanted. I exploited ze and each player that i met there to the maximum.

I m completly satisfied there is nothing left for me. I never had any interests for anyone in ze. Players, Communitys, Groups,. All i cared about was me and my next solo win in any ff laser map. Its time to die for ze.

4. ghoX

ghoX Lord of the Spacebars Retired Admin VIP

"Calculator.exe has stopped working."
    :tbc:

5. FierceG

FierceG Active User

6. Moltard

Moltard Developer Developer Mapper

This is a sad day for Zombie Escape.

tom13king likes this.
  7. Hassan

I just wanted to feel like schicksal.With all his posts about quitting ze again and again but always came back. It was a good way for him to get attention i guess.

I wont stop playing ze i will always join the server for the last stage and for my next solo because its still enjoyable for me. You can only stop me with a perm ban. I will do it until ze is completly death.

tom13king and William! :D like this.
  8. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race Active User

based

9. Malala

Malala Active User

couldnt have done this without u The Calculating God <3
    [​IMG]

10. Hassan

20190204155813_1.jpg

Tom, Malala, FierceG and 5 others like this.
  11. Hassan

Everyone loves me because i m a great person. Criminal, evil tremendous behaviour. Braindamage, thats it. I love it, i love it , i love it. Im like a butchers dog and there is nothing stronger and fitter than a butchers dog all the scraps all the bones all the hair thats it. Nobody can give me a good reason to why i do shoe laces up.

Malala and tom13king like this.
  12. Hassan

i'm too sexy for this forum. Oh YEAH I M THE FUCKING BEST. Everything that i touch turns into gold.

Björksen, jenz and Malala like this.
  13. jenz

jenz UNLOZE Founder Leader

wait, The Calculating God got banned? :monkas:

tom13king likes this.
  14. Glacius

Glacius The Frosty One Senior Developer

Rest in Pepperoni
    :tbc:

Tom, tom13king and jenz like this.
  15. ΣZΣ | Cookie

ΣZΣ | Cookie Active User

Hello The Calculating God, as a fellow EZE member for the past 6+years, I am here inviting you to join our ranks, add Glacius on steam for invite.

16. FierceG

FierceG Active User

Best players of EZE already left :p

17. ΣZΣ | Cookie

ΣZΣ | Cookie Active User

You didn't leave, you got kicked, plus you can only play 1 map

18. ΣZΣ | Cookie

ΣZΣ | Cookie Active User

hello has san I couldn't get a solo but I got a duo with my big pt friend @Rippër
    [​IMG]

Rippër, Sole Ipsis and Glacius like this.
  19. Rippër

Rippër Admin Admin

Oh yeah that was so easy, we didn't even sweat :ezdolan:

Sole Ipsis and tom13king like this.
  20. Hassan

Nobody cares about your group btw. Even when you would pay me i wouldnt join any ze group. Because i consider myself above everyone else i consider myself as the one and only one. As the best and the most important person on this planet. My skills are above everyone else.

It wouldnt make any sense for me to join any group. So when im banned you dare to write something into my thread. Youre an average unloze player which is okay a lot of guys are like you.But you are nothing special. At least you should try to be funny when youre talking into your mic all the time.

Malala and William! :D like this.
-->