Request to remove fall damage from mount doom v3 and v4_2

Feach

VIP
Oct 15, 2017
For me, fall damage makes maps such as potc, licciana, escape horizon, arctic escape, moria more challenging and fun because you can play around it by taking shorter jumps, jumping into water e.t.c.

However on mt doom with fall damage zombies have a significant advantage and can bhop on u without any cost. As a close comparison helms deep is fine if you dont take damage until the ending, but even with full hp on mt doom you can easily die dropping down while having to look and shoot behind to stop zombies.

That is the wrong way to go about it I'd say. I'd disable bhop instead of disabling fall damage. Cause now you've got yourself one problem that all smart asses know about Mount Doom. Glitch spots. Now, they can easily cuck and fuck an entire team, ruining a good chance for literally anyone to win the darned map at least once. Well played.

Reactions: Batata and Dazhkar
Glitch spots. Now, they can easily cuck and fuck an entire team
That's true too, you're right middy
I totally forget about that, Daz tagged us on discord so we are thinking about a way to keep this map fun for eveypeople
Because I know some you guys like to race on this kind of map (like potc for example)

Reactions: Middy
The glitches are all fixed. A bhopper can only pass when the rocks break, so people who go the normal way can win. They just need to shoot zombies bhopping at the right moment

What Moltard said is true. It's fixed and problems don't occur anymore. So settings with no fall dmg and bhop enabled works fine as it stands.

Nah fam. You didn't read what I said. It's still gonna fuck up the team on the right side.
If the humans go together, there shouldn't be the issue. Tho, the rushing trihard picklers who run to be the first ruining the round for the people left behind is a different case. Disabling fall damage might let other people to try to jump down, not worrying about getting killed because of the big jumps, meaning that they might be able to go together