Request to lower the value of air accelerate

yoshmi

Admin
Sep 9, 2017
France
Hello, I believe that considering the current playerbase it would be good to slightly nerf a zombie mechanic that I think is currently too strong.

The aa value was upped years ago when the server was doing much better in terms of skill.

I feel like its a bit too op as you dont need a lot of room to get boosted to turn and bhop into humans with ridiculous speed and lowering the aa back to 10 would make it harder to pull off, right now unless the room is a narrow corridor you can turn in pretty much any space.

I'd also like to add that we used to play with 10 aa and it never felt bad to play as a zombie, you just couldnt abuse bhop as much.

Hey yoshmi, i can talk with staff/admins about it. The only obvious concern i personally have is if people in the future will complain about zombie gameplay being too weak again. but i suppose its a thing that has to be adjusted every once in a while to reflect on the current active playerbase.

I cant tell for sure how long the discussion might run for, perhaps some days.

Players are of course also welcome to come with input regarding this. I will however say in advance that if there is input from different players regarding the topic that some's input will be weighted higher than others and that it also matters what they write.

Last edited: