Replacing cancer canyon v5 with older solid v4.

Do you want to have v4 in the nomination list instead of v5?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I am EPC pro cosmo player.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
H

Hollow Knight

Since v5 has come out, we play cosmo less often. Could be said, almost never. It's probably because of it, how shitty this version is. Rng bossfight, red lasers on a red backround with red spaceship, which blocks the view, and more paths for the zombies, which makes the defence even more chaotic. Let's bring back v4 for normal nomination list and put v5 for admin only, until Headshooter stops downgrading his maps to the cancer level.

Last edited by a moderator:
imo its stupid to play obsolete map versions when there is a newer map version which is fully functional and not in beta.

Reactions: Exodus
Just like new WOW, but most of the people still prefer to play vanilla version. I don't say it's broken, but old versions do not contain that bullshit I mentioned before.

imo its stupid to play obsolete map versions when there is a newer map version which is fully functional and not in beta.
Yet, we have Avalanche in nomination list instead of the Reboot of it, which is far superior in every way.

What about having both, like with pirates? Also, I have to admit that your point resonate with me; if an older version of something is percieved to be better, why not just play that? :P

Reactions: TheSilentBang
New version of cosmo has just come out. The most important fixes include lasers and bossfight. The map is more playable now. You can close the topic.

All versions of cosmo are russian standard mapping, there only a superflous amount of difference between each version so each version has nothing special so I see no reason to use an old version anyway

dude george that savage was such a burner, oh man that fire be BURNING MAN, BURNING.