Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank to each and everyone who tries his or her best to bring back Unloze as it used to be.

But I warned all of you. Someday there will be some regrets. And look at who was right: ME.
This situation is beyond everything.

Actions speak louder than words.
And that is why all of us should get a free one-month VIP as a compensation.

Users put a lot of effort and time on previous Unloze.com. And now it's all gone.
These things should have not happened if the right people were in charge.
So I am asking all of us whose fault it is and what punishment will be spoken?
This can not be left to the side. Actions are louder than words.

#reconsideration #compensation #free1monthVIP

Reactions: Rascalf
We switched to XenForo because we lost the old forums completely and we haven't had a license for IPB since Rushaway.
Thus, we wanted to start anew with new software. Remember, that this theme is NOT FINAL, and we will have a poll for the theme.

The community will decide what kind of theme we will use for XenForo. This theme is ONLY a placeholder.

BLAME STRUPPI AND CORTEZ :harambe:

MAKE UNLOZE GREAT AGAIN

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: vinto and Serra
I like the theme of this forum. Although I seem to be having a problem, can't link images from imgur. Is that a forum restriction or imgur not doing so well right now?

I like the theme of this forum. Although I seem to be having a problem, can't link images from imgur. Is that a forum restriction or imgur not doing so well right now?
From i gathered you need to press the small image on the toolbox where it will give you a place to insert your link.

Reactions: Serra
Yes but that doesn't necessarily mean we can't retrieve them... I think
Glacius said something more : the old forum was made with Rushaway so they decided to change it and move to xenforo
+ like he said atm it's temporary.

Reactions: Serra
Status
Not open for further replies.