• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Gary Johnson (Independent)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jill Stein (Green)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, even though I absolutely hate her, I'd vote for Clinton, since she is a bit better than Trump.
Still a massive turd, but better than Trump.

Reactions: qlimaX
If you would legit vote for one of the other candidates other then Trump or Hillary then you are legit brain dead and dont know how the political system works.

I would vote for Trump even though I disagree with pretty much all he says, but atleast he is not corrupt like Hillary and paid by people from fucking Saudi Arabia, if that doesn't say enough he is also a massive middle finger to the establishment.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark TwainVenom trump.png

Reactions: Serra and jenz
If you would legit vote for one of the other candidates other then Trump or Hillary then you are legit brain dead and dont know how the political system works.

I would vote for Trump even though I disagree with pretty much all he says, but atleast he is not corrupt like Hillary and paid by people from fucking Saudi Arabia, if that doesn't say enough he is also a massive middle finger to the establishment.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark TwainView attachment 40

This is literally the only reason why anyone would vote on Trump. They don't know/care what his plans are and vote for him because he is a massive middle finger to the establishment. That's it. Nothing more.

Reactions: Neon
Hillary's a snake, she wants a no fly zone in Syria = war with Russia and it will probably involve a lot of nuking, she's a lying cunt and shuts down everyone who speaks against her whether it's murder or banishment.
Trump may be little bit of an idiot but he actually cares about his country and to an extent the rest of the world you dont see him trying to start wars with other countries unless it's mexico lel.

Reactions: jenz
funny, when i first heard of trump back in 2014 i was very hostile towards him... now two years later i would vote for him if i was an US citizen.

EH ohwell, cant really trust Miss Clinton. She might have good intentions but they are all burried under her donation debt to big companies that she owes now. It was obvious since the beginning that she was going to win, she will very likely win tonight. Why? She got the support of many big medias and companies since the very beginning. She was since the beginning the front runner, even using the same campaign manager that Barack Obama used to defeat Clinton in the 2012 election. She will most likely be elected and then she will be forced when it comes to policy making to bow under to the need of companies that she is in debt to and give them special benefits that are uncompetitive or imorally.

Trump may be viewed as an idiot but he says his mind and that makes him an honnest candidate. You know what Trump will do, he is predictable (atleast to me). He may be awkward with the shit he says but he owes nobody and can for that reason follow his own intentions even though a lot of them are dumb in my opinion.

Everybody talks about Trumps hate for mexicans but he always only talks about the Illegal ones. He never mentions Legal Mexicans that have a visa and greencard that legally immigrate to the U.S. Why? Because there is nothing on that matter to say. Trump does not mind Legal mexicans and only wants to get rid of Illegals. With the giant refugee storm that Europe experienced it also feels somewhat understandable why its very bad to have People in your Country that are not even officialy here, aka Registered. Forcing all mexicans to immigrate the legal way may prevent alot from immigrating but it makes sure that every mexican that would immigrate gets a fair treatment and its taken propperly care of with access to public services.

Last edited:
Are you guys being serious, or just memes everywhere? If it is serious, well damn you guys are pretty pathetic, the horrible things Trump said, the hate on Black people, the hate on Mexican people, the abusive shit he said about a damn women..
I hope its just jokes.

Reactions: camilla regina
Are you guys being serious, or just memes everywhere? If it is serious, well damn you guys are pretty pathetic, the horrible things Trump said, the hate on Black people, the hate on Mexican people, the abusive shit he said about a damn women..
I hope its just jokes.
no offense baka but you do not appear that politically sophisticated

Honestly, the rednecks or what retards live there pretty much fucked themselves over, because the best candidates didn't even make it to the end. Now they have to choose between a corrupt cunt or a racist millionare who bankrupted half of his businesses.

I would vote Trump because i don't believe either of them can change jack shit. But at least we would have some dank quotes from that memer.

I have a feeling they are both going to bring about a world change. Will it be good? I don't think I want to find out. With Trump, we already know, and Hillary, has a lot of things we don't know about her. She may yet surprise us all. She's a Clinton after all.

I wouldn't vote, if I was an American. I'd find this the opportune moment to immigrate to EU, or Asia. Americans are in for some real events.

Hah, we all go down together if US fucks something up. Just saying. Cough cough... back to the Cold War

Also I don't really think Hillary has a chance, lol.

AND HIS NAME ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS