Potential return of our Dear KZ server

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
our csgo kz server might return. George promised me to set it up somewhen this week. It would be pretty dope in my opinion to finnaly get that server back. The reason why we lost the server to begin with was when we had our big proxmox fuck up because we ran out of space on our partitions and could not undo the space issue again. Since then the server actually never got redone, but it would be nice to finnaly have it back. I think i would enjoy running a couple of maps.

It should be obvious but kz is not something thats meant to have a lot of people like ze or deathmatch. KZ is just there for the fun of running maps and creating a few records. I have also been thinking about a casual csgo server running all default maps with 10 vs 10 players. I am not certain yet if i actually would want to make that server as i am not sure in if people actually would be interrested in it. I think it could sound fun to have 10 vs 10 on default maps with 128 tick.

*fundly remembers kz racing with derpmagic*

oh yea ! kz good old days. I used to spend alot of hours on KZ maps 3/4 years ago. On csgo