Possible World of Warcraft Event

Make a World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King Event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 20, 2016
So, I thought on making a fun event that isnt focused on Counter strike/ shooters. I found out that a lot of people in this community played or even still play World of Warcraft. A week ago I found a pretty good wotlk 3.3.5a repack and with the help of @zaCade i managed to get it public. The server still has some bugs, but the developer did a really good job in my opinion. Most spells and talents are working, PvP is working (battlegrounds and arenas), instances and raid are scripted and should work fine. The only thing i´m concerned about is my connection.

Im giving you a chance to experience Wotlk WoW as it were back in 2009. Going back to the "good old days" and feel nostalgic as you slay the Lich King and save Azeroth form the evil scourge. And all that with your unloze Community. Players that never played World of Warcraft and want to give it a try are of course also welcome to join.

im making a poll to see how many are interested. I am hosting the server and I can give you a link to download the wow wotlk client (~ 20GB space). The event would be FREE to play.

-> Server settings would be instant 80 (max level) with t7-t10 item vendors and all that shit. Like a typicall fun server.

Targetting WoW fags
@jenz , @XXExodus ,@Ostkand ,@Metroid Skittles ,@zaCade ,@Glacius ,@Kroaat_West bG <3,@Kaemon, @Filip

Last edited:
well if you are hosting it yourself then sure, i would enjoy joining and playing with you all

edit1: actually no clue if i will have time for it becuz of csgo ze, if i got time sure i would love joining but cant promise anything tbh.

To be honest, WotLK was one of the worst expansions to hit the game alongside Warlords of Draenor.
It's too bad it's also the expansion which seems to have the most working core release for private servers.
Not sure if I want to go through the hassle of installing a certain release just for one night of raiding.
Also, please block any item over the level of 250 from being purchased in case we do Icecrown Citadel.

To be honest, WotLK was one of the worst expansions to hit the game alongside Warlords of Draenor.
It's too bad it's also the expansion which seems to have the most working core release for private servers.
Not sure if I want to go through the hassle of installing a certain release just for one night of raiding.
Also, please block any item over the level of 250 from being purchased in case we do Icecrown Citadel.

Well you´re right Wotlk has the best working cores but the thing is that you can still play vanilla and bc content on it. If people dont like Wotlk content we can choose another expension I´m up for everythink.

For me, Wotlk, Tbc and Cataclysm were the best expansions Blizzard ever made. Back in the days when I ended my WoW in Blizzard, it was end game Cataclysm, announcing of MOP. Well... I did not liked the idea of MOP, so I quitted playing in blizzard. My Personal favorite expansion is WotLK. This is where I spent hundreds of hours, doing Ulduar and Naxxramas with my guild, gathering decent gear for Icecrown Citadel, oh boy... those WERE the days! I still remember my Val'Anyr Mace from Ulduar, and how my guild helped me making it.

As someone who raided both heroic 10 and 25 man Icecrown Citadel, I can say it was a clown fiesta all around.
Ulduar as still my favorite raid, though, even if I do dislike WotLK in general. Go figure.

Reactions: Exodus