people are mad at me for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because someone necro'd it and keeps bumping it. We should close it tbh.

because i m the sexiest, smartest and greatest person. btw some old pf players saw a picture of me of course they wont admit that i m the sexiest because of my honest behaviour. but its the truth i m just honest when i say that i m the best and sexiest person.

i m the best in everything that i do. when i was a active ze player i showed everyone that i m the best got the most solos in all the ff maps. all the nerds were jealous and tried to sabotage more solo wins from me but they failed and i won like i always do.

Reactions: Bane
because i m the sexiest, smartest and greatest person. btw some old pf players saw a picture of me of course they wont admit that i m the sexiest because of my honest behaviour. but its the truth i m just honest when i say that i m the best and sexiest person.

i m the best in everything that i do. when i was a active ze player i showed everyone that i m the best got the most solos in all the ff maps. all the nerds were jealous and tried to sabotage more solo wins from me but they failed and i won like i always do.
solos are not a measurement for how good you are in css or ze.
i bet i wouldnt enjoy watching 10 seconds of your gameplay.
a good css or ze player do some risk shit that make his chance of death increases, and a boring player that just play scared of death to reach the end and try not to save his friends at all just for a solo is boring as shit

solos are not a measurement for how good you are in css or ze.
i bet i wouldnt enjoy watching 10 seconds of your gameplay.
a good css or ze player do some risk shit that make his chance of death increases, and a boring player that just play scared of death to reach the end and try not to save his friends at all just for a solo is boring as shit
yet you are the one who always says "give me wind i will solo" on surf maps

Status
Not open for further replies.