PARANOID MUSIC

Sanji

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2016
i wanted to know if it was possible to change the music that are in the jukebox,
if it is possible, we can give music's name under this thread and upvote them like we do for the human skins on the server

anything is possible
as for will it be done, that remains to see, since we would have to make people dl new files

anything is possible
as for will it be done, that remains to see, since we would have to make people dl new files
didn't you change the music once in ze_random_v9 (maybe in another version i don't remember)? if so, what path did you use in cstrike to get players to download it? i can't find the files
it was this music

didn't you change the music once in ze_random_v9 (maybe in another version i don't remember)? if so, what path did you use in cstrike to get players to download it? i can't find the files
it was this music
if i changed a music, it was either a half life 2 music, which are all in the game per default or a music that is packed in the map (its possible such music is packed in random escape? probably not v9), or a file that everyone had cause downloaded from unloze.

Reactions: Harraga