not like this

Ahhh, SEL, a masterpiece, one of the best animes of all time, I highly recommend it to anyone (or I should say anyone, who's 16+, because it's sometimes hard to understand), because it's insanely good, I don't even know how can people dislike it, I hope you've already seen it by now, @ghoX ... and if you enjoyed it, you should also watch Ergo Proxy or Texhnolyze, both of them are dystopias (IMHO) and a bit similar to SEL (not the story but the atmoshpere)

Reactions: ghoX
:wlenny::wlenny::wlenny:
Ahhh, SEL, a masterpiece, one of the best animes of all time, I highly recommend it to anyone (or I should say anyone, who's 16+, because it's sometimes hard to understand), because it's insanely good, I don't even know how can people dislike it, I hope you've already seen it by now, @ghoX ... and if you enjoyed it, you should also watch Ergo Proxy or Texhnolyze, both of them are dystopias (IMHO) and a bit similar to SEL (not the story but the atmoshpere)
I have so much work to do for university this week that I could only watch the first 2 episodes but so far I really liked the dark atmosphere. I'll definitely finish it next week. Thank you for the other recommendations. I'll check them out, too.

Reactions: jenz