New Skins Poll 2021 + Skins Suggestions

@Bl@ke
i mean your half ways there but your actually missing the vmt and vtf files as well as the actual path for the model to work.

@Bl@ke
i mean your half ways there but your actually missing the vmt and vtf files as well as the actual path for the model to work.
I don't have those in any of my model folders, so i can't provide them (hence why i didn't think they're needed). And the path was /models/player/gw0a0/glados

Last edited:
I don't have those in any of my model folders
well thats because the vmt and vtf are files which paths in your materials folder. Keeping the original path as the enitre playermodel was compiled is important or otherwise textures or the model might have problems as far as i remember.

well thats because the vmt and vtf are files which paths in your materials folder. Keeping the original path as the enitre playermodel was compiled is important or otherwise textures or the model might have problems as far as i remember.
Pretty sure those are the ones. were in /materials/models/player/gw0a0/glados

Attachments

• glados.zip
    231 KB · Views: 3
Pretty sure those are the ones. were in /materials/models/player/gw0a0/glados
that might very well be right but as said the structure of the paths are important. You cant change the paths, they have to remain original just like how you downloaded it from the server somewhen.

@Bl@ke i took a quick look and the glados miku model is already present on the server. So we dont even need to add since its already there. We just need a image of the model for the suggestion now.

Reactions: Blake
Here are the results

Do you want new humans skins => Yes
Do you want new zombies skins => Yes

How many Humans Skins => 3
How many Zombies Skins => 3

Thank you for voting.
I'm gonna make the next polls with the skins suggested soon, and polls to vote which current skins to remove.

1623618052705.png

1623618071050.png

1623618114293.png

1623618102895.png

Army of Two:
Top one is Elliot Salem
Bottom one is Tyson Rios

army of two.jpg

Witch King As Zombie Skin Very Pog Yes

67a88ce87803f76210f4f0801b0bc8d0.png

Witch King As Zombie Skin Very Pog Yes

67a88ce87803f76210f4f0801b0bc8d0.png
this skin is exactly why I wonder Ripper didnt suggest the nazgul as a zombie skin.

it literally makes no sense to have a dark skin like nazgul as ct, it would just be confused.

Reactions: William! :D
this skin is exactly why I wonder Ripper didnt suggest the nazgul as a zombie skin.

it literally makes no sense to have a dark skin like nazgul as ct, it would just be confused.
Me no like this one as a Zombie. And the Nazgul technically were Humans (fallen Kings in LOTR) so yeah. Nazgul for CT is good