Update New Global Admins

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
I talked with d3j4de about the current situation of Global admins and then redirected that conversation to the rest of the higher up team. We agreed to get new Global admins and so asked our admins who of them would be interrested.

We then voted and decided for both @D()G@N and @William! :D . Dogan will do his duty on source ze and maybe also help out on mg and zr if he wishes to. William will help out on all of source and csgo since he actively playes on both.

With the additional global admins we hope to solve some of the issues that there has been outcries about regarding admins and rule guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sense something and I'm not sure, if it's the smell of a revolution or maybe a failure. Certainly nothing in between.

What is difference between Admin and Global Admin ? :thinking:
The only reason they are called global admins is because higher ups don't want the normal admins to think they are being oppressed and controlled by a higher rank who should actually be named "Nazi admins" OR "Admins who don't do shit other than control the pleb admins and create drama".

Reactions: Bird Is The Word