Nemesis Mode Suggestion

Rippër

スカー藩主
Veteran Admin
Sep 2, 2018
Portugal
Hey guys.

So it's pretty simple: there are a lot of players who like to play the usual Nemesis Mode maps, like me for example.

I, personally, like the Boatescape map a lot, specially because of the secret, but the Zombie is way too fast to catch us and sometimes I don't even try. Obviously, I don't ask you to remove this Zombie speed, otherwise Nemesis Mode would be completely modified, I understand that. I would like just a little speed reduction. Instead of Zombie Speed being 2.0 (1.0 is normal speed), it would be great if you reduced to 1.4/1.5

And that was it, thank you for reading :)

Humans already win most of the rounds cause they can knife Zombies into the water at the end.

Nerfing Zombies would mean that Humans will win even more rounds. Please don’t forget that Zombies are a part of this gamemode and it’s not just about the Humans.

To be honest I would prefer to boost Zombies bit instead of nerfing them.

Reactions: TheSilentBang
Did i see the word "boatescape"???

I agree with you that the secret on boatescape is kind of suicidal. I think the path should be easier. I wouldn't touch zombie's settings, but i would change the way you can go for the secret. For example, removing all the first 4 triggers and only let the 5th trigger (the one that can be anywhere near the boats/heli). Because otherwise, it's extremely hard to trigger everything with that insane zombie's speed and then still look for a random trigger that can be anywhere on the last part and still survive, specially when there are like 4~6 zombies. It would work like this, the first person to find the one and only trigger, would make its way to the lasers part (that are already "hard", so no need to put the access to them "hard" too...).

Also, watching the evil plans to boost zombies above... DON'T YOU DARE. It's fine like this. I don't want nemesis maps to become harder than a mathematics test. The mode was planned to chill a bit, not to tryhard (in my opinion).

The added mode to Boatescape isn’t mean’t to be used every single round and is there just to add flavor to the map.

I’d keep it as it is and instead, just enjoy the show as more Nemesis learn about it and try to block people from going for it.