• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Most people seem okay with Boatescape, trainescape and jurassic park as nemesis maps. However it seems people are not that impressed with echo boatescape as nemesis and some want rooftop 2 back. SO yeah, just vote for which one of the two you think should be the future nemesis map.

echo boatescape would be great if we did some edits to the map according to our needs. For example: the timings on the map are a bit off and if you don't get on a vehicle you have very less chances in making it onto the final boats unlike the original boat escape where walking is sometimes even better than taking the initial boats.

BTW why don't we play grand boat escape (the one with the 1 huge boat and an ending hold part) more? it's a decent map with a good ending hold and zombies have a chance at getting onto the boat if not defended properly. Maybe try nemesis on that map?

echo boatescape would be great if we did some edits to the map according to our needs. For example: the timings on the map are a bit off and if you don't get on a vehicle you have very less chances in making it onto the final boats unlike the original boat escape where walking is sometimes even better than taking the initial boats.

BTW why don't we play grand boat escape (the one with the 1 huge boat and an ending hold part) more? it's a decent map with a good ending hold and zombies have a chance at getting onto the boat if not defended properly. Maybe try nemesis on that map?
Make me a list of changes you'd like to see and when I have time, I'll compile a new version of the map made for Nemesis -mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.