Event Mini contest: Design a logo!

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
So far the unloze logo was just the umbrella logo or the weird hand that george made in photoshop. (probably took him 5 mins although im not sure). It would be on high time that we get an propper Unloze Logo which is unique. So here we planned on making a small contest where people can submit their Design creations for a new Logo.

We need your submissions to be in several sizes. One size for example should be used for the steam group while we also would need a size which would be fitting for maps that want to include an unloze Logo. We also of course need an size of your Logo submission which we can put on top of the forum.

After around a month of time we will select our favorite Logo and use it in the future for UNLOZE. The winner which we select will also receive 25 € through paypal or steam.

Could you give some details about sizes? And does it have to be themed with zombie escape?

This is my first sketch, kek:

Unloze.png

If you want some masterpiece, it will take me some time.

Reactions: Lambda and jenz
in my opinion it does not/should not be themed with zombie escape. We just need a logo which people will identify with unloze. For example the nike logo has nothing to do with shoes but people will still identify it with the company and its product anyways.

About the sizes, i will talk that through with george/glacius or any other higher up that has interrest in it.

as said the size of the logo you just posted could be fitting for the homepage. However it is way to huge for the steam group, so that size is fitting for the homepage but there would also need to be the same image in a smaller size fitting the steam group.

I will join this too, but I need to gather some ideas etc first. I will post anything when I get some time.

edit: im so fucking lazy, im sorry

Last edited:
f45bbce624.png

I heard from @Migza of the contest, and whenever it comes to designing, I'm interested :hdlenny:
Simple, clean, first idea that came to my mind after seeing the smooth curves between U and N letters.

Since I couldn't come up with any symbol, the steam group logo is also made out of text,
maybe made with the most common solution.

9435149a8e.png
ef00e776f1.png

bf8ac53dbc.png

de52d0cd58.png
daa659bdcc.png

Will share the original files if you decide to use dis one :kappa:
:tbc:

well, it has been going for an entire month now. If you want to come with suggestions you still have a bit of time but i planned within the next days to select our new logo together with my team.

@Glacius can you look into this now? Also please tell me the torchtv has been disabled most of today, if it has been running the entire day while i am busy studying i am slightly upset.

@Glacius can you look into this now? Also please tell me the torchtv has been disabled most of today, if it has been running the entire day while i am busy studying i am slightly upset.
It's now disabled on map change by default.
I'll try to get a hold of Calig today, sure.

Reactions: jenz