Minecraft "Factions" plugin

Shino

Developer
Mapper
Oct 12, 2016
I'm not sure if it's a good idea, and I know that the Minecraft server isn't ready yet, but I was thinking about if the server managers could install the "Factions" Bukkit plugin... with this, the players could prevent their land from being griefed, and they could also make teams, and maybe they could fight against another factions, or forge alliance with them. What do you think, is it possible to make it?

Custom enchants? ecksdee... I only know how to make op stuff with command blocks :wlenny:

We could do it after the server gets big enough playerbase. But not yet, the server is not ready for any such plugins

Maybe change the server to creative and everyone gets a plot, ecksdee kinda like plots :hdlenny:, that way randoms who join might stay longer as creative gives more freedom.

We could do it after the server gets big enough playerbase.
imo if the server stay in the basic state like a simple survival server and look like at the singleplayer but just with some basic plugins, we will never get enough players...
We need to choose a mod and then build our player on this mod.
Changing the server when we get enough player is like : Hey guys look at our new server then BAM we change it even if you liked the old one because now we have enough player, so fu !

imo if the server stay in the basic state like a simple survival server and look like at the singleplayer but just with some basic plugins, we will never get enough players...
We need to choose a mod and then build our player on this mod.
Changing the server when we get enough player is like : Hey guys look at our new server then BAM we change it even if you liked the old one because now we have enough player, so fu !

Yea zega has a point, we need at least something to attract the attention of people other wise our server will be no different from any other basic survival server.

This is not really the right place to post this but i really wanted to mention that @Nick made an minecraft intergration for our forum. if you go to:
https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts
You can now see an new option to intergrate your mojang account with unloze. The ingame minecraft server does not yet have any benefits for vips/admins but shino and struppi will work on that then they have time for it.

Reactions: bAka and Nick
Still not the right place for this, but is there anyone who would like to help me out building the spawn? Of course, you have to be creative and have skills (like me, the minecraft expert :wlenny:), kappa. But still I need some people to help me out (otherwise I have to find a pre-built one on the internet, which isn't really my plan since I want to have our Spawn and Lobby made by us)

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, and I know that the Minecraft server isn't ready yet, but I was thinking about if the server managers could install the "Factions" Bukkit plugin... with this, the players could prevent their land from being griefed, and they could also make teams, and maybe they could fight against another factions, or forge alliance with them. What do you think, is it possible to make it?

Creative Plugin
More like..
: D

I Dont really think custom enchants will be that great.
We dont want to change the server into Cosmic lmfao.
:tbc:

Most of the server was taken down for renovation, maintenance and over haul but the main and only admin working on the server retired recently so renovation stopped. I think only a survival world is up, you can find the IP in the unloze steam group.

Reactions: t1nyy
Most of the server was taken down for renovation, maintenance and over haul but the main and only admin working on the server retired recently so renovation stopped. I think only a survival world is up, you can find the IP in the unloze steam group.

@Struppi was working on landscaping, but I think he has stopped.

Minecraft becomes a bit boring after a while if not many play it.

Reactions: Struppi
@Struppi was working on landscaping, but I think he has stopped.

Minecraft becomes a bit boring after a while if not many play it.

@Struppi stopped working on MC a while ago but then @Shino and struppi decided to get a team together for building spawn and stuff but that got delayed to hell because they couldn't develop a plugin due to being busy. FYI this was after the main worlds were taken down to renovate the server.