Maverick's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Retired Admin
Jul 5, 2020
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with u easily do them in the following order:
-Nickname: Maverick
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:513227615
-Server(s) you are applying for: (Mg)
-Current Activity:
pretty active with having the most active hours currently on hlstats

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.
I guess since lately there's literally 0 active admin on mg(with mare(exams) and pan being busy nowdays) and ghostie joinning from time to time rarely
so i think yeah it's the time for me to apply already, since in alot of cases an admin is needed to be there.. i can be there, and ofc for helping the server and
community and obv keep the gameplay ruiners away and keep it clear n perfect"".

3. What past experience do you have and other things that could benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
I have really decent experience in being an admin with knowing almost everything(commands, stuff, etc..) with a good knowledge of cvar things
as i've done some duties(not alot) as root/high before in old communittes(perhaps i forgot alot of commands already by now) and alot were in old source v34
so i guess this is gonna be decent enough to handle an admin job for now and ofc im still learning new things/stuff till today.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage server arround these hours by yourself.
I used to always play during the edgy hours for alot of days before and its mostly depends on my sleep times if they are sh*tty ruined or not,
but most of time kinda yes i play during edgy hours but also since this is mg and its dead at these times so sometimes i dont.
even tho sometimes i play when its dead tho (yesterday was playing and some random joinned trolled rtv while i was running then left and its one of the cases an admin is needed to be there too)
and ofc we cant forget about that if i got busy somehow(with work, irl stuff, etc..).

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.
obv kick his ass even more harder (jk)
So, again since this is mg not ze i'll consider it as hax/trolls
well i would like to start with go to spectate and keep an eye on him for a while to check if he is hacking/trolling what ever the situation,
then i would check the logs/pattern ofc (even tho i kinda forgot everything about patterns) and use advantage with using some of the admin's commands
like drungs/blind if aimbot, limit bhop/gravity if bhop script or any other kind of hacks.. then when i make sure of it as possible
i would just simply give him the suitable/perfect punishment or/ a ban according to the rules and the situation if its his 1st,2nd,3rd etc.. time for that.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
Thx for reading the application, hope u enjoyed and liked it.
And last words.... Mave=Mare (as expected :lenny:).

Reactions: Mareiane and Killik
It was about time ! That took you long enough to write this app but at last, it is done. You wrote it well by the way, the effort is appreciated.

I already accepted you and send you information in private on Discord. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.