Map pack

Vikas

New User
Oct 12, 2016
India
My opinion is that, their should be a map pack where all the maps should be stored online in a pack. It my request to the persons who have the access to the ftp of the server to please store all the maps in zip file in some online site. So that we do not need to download each map while playing.

Thanks and regars

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave
I have an older tool lying on my HDD somewhere, I could modify a bit. It basically would compare the online directory to your css folder and download the missing maps. Let's see if I am motivated tomorrow :D

Oke, I just got bored a little bit and my sleep schedule is a bit fucked up anyways right now.
This tool scans your counterstrike folder and downloads the missing maps for you.

You need winrar for this!!!!

Source: http://pastebin.com/TpvGdztp
https://www.dropbox.com/s/deto36lt6j0yz6v/Mappack by Neon.exe?dl=0

Since it is coded with shitty Autoit, errors could occur.
And to the all the coders out there: I know I deserve to get stoned to death for this style of coding and not commenting at all, but since I am not a Pro, I just do not care at all ;)

Ssd2ZJZ.png

Oke, I just got bored a little bit and my sleep schedule is a bit fucked up anyways right now.
This tool scans your counterstrike folder and downloads the missing maps for you.
Holy fuck this is actually pretty good, if it does function properly. Didn't look into it too much.
Now, we just need someone to make a cool UI for it, and it'll be 10/10. Either way, have my like.

Edit:
Got curious and actually ran it through my map folder.
Seems to be working perfectly, when the correct folders have been presented. (I tried)
It found, downloaded and extracted the following maps for me:
  • skybox_test
  • ze_Temple_v2_1
  • ze_fast_escape_fix
  • ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5test
  • ze_icecap_derp_unloze_v420
  • ze_santassination_css
Now, if one would use this to download every single map on fastDL, it would take a rather long time.
This is due to the amount of maps, and the fact that the fastDL hasn't been cleaned from old map versions.

Anyways, good job, and I hope others will find this tool useful. Passes my tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon