Map items ... .-.

Revo

Admin
Jul 25, 2017
Algeria
hello ...
many people "newbies" just pick up map items without knowing what they do they just pick em up .-. ... So i was thinking why shouldnt u guys add some sort off help like .. when u pick it up a box appears on ur screen and shows u info about the item like : what it does ... cooldown time .. using time ...
thank u ^^

:tbc:

Reactions: Nanami
most of the maps already did that you see it on left side of your screen some are big some are small but they give you idea what to do

Reactions: Revo and Chivas
Also, you should learn the map first, in order to know when and where you are supposed to use the item you've picked up.
If the map is new to you and you get an item (for example, by picking it up from your dead teammate), try to communicate with the team, ask the others in the chat or listen to a leader, they will give you some directions.
The same applies to newbies. This is how they should act.

Reactions: Nanami and Revo
Also, you should learn the map first, in order to know when and where you are supposed to use the item you've picked up.
If the map is new to you and you get an item (for example, by picking it up from your dead teammate), try to communicate with the team, ask the others in the chat or listen to a leader, they will give you some directions.
The same applies to newbies. This is how they should act.

Thank u for reading ..

Yes I can handle all items we are talking about item-huggers here ...

Haha that's kinda funny, when newbies picked up the items, but doesn't know how to used it...the leader is gonna start to scream "USE", "USE IT",... ahhhhhhh I love it.

Reactions: Revo, Luke and Tom