Live Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank to each and everyone who tries his or her best to bring back Unloze as it used to be.

But I warned all of you. Someday there will be some regrets. And look at who was right: ME.
This situation is beyond everything.

Actions speak louder than words.
And that is why all of us should get a free one-month VIP as a compensation.

Users put a lot of effort and time on previous Unloze.com. And now it's all gone.
These things should have not happened if the right people were in charge.
So I am asking all of us whose fault it is and what punishment will be spoken?
This can not be left to the side. Actions are louder than words.

#reconsideration #compensation #free1monthVIP
I think it's your fault :lenny:

Reactions: Radiothere
I think it's your fault :lenny:
Him saying that he was right in something that always got a chance to happen, is just stupid.
UNLOZE was always in the risk of having downtime, happened before, and will happen again, It's human to make mistakes.

Also welcome back The President, i did not miss you :D

Reactions: Serra and ZeGaWa
This is a serious matter that can not be left behind of made fun of.
If these posts ever get deleted, I know who to blame!
Too bad my useless given warning point is not there anymore. You tried so hard tho!

Please do not spam this thread as it can be used for these people who do not know what happened to Unloze.com and need to read along.

CASE CLOSED

Haha you still do not like him Radio ? x)
I don't hate him, but every time he writes something that is supposed to be serious, he writes it like he is a fucking genius which make him look like a fool because it's mainly nonsense. So im pointing out that he is nothing special and him doing stuff like the post above me, confirms it.
My final reason for the response is that his hashtags, they are just straight out cringy.

Reactions: Serra
I do take your post as a compliment. Thanks for that.
To continue, my hashtags reflect not only my current thoughts. They are agreed by others as well which can be read and heard in-game.

By you saying that you don't hate me, but insulting me 5 times as it can be read in your post above, does not sound trustworthy.
I never consider myself as "special". If you wanna be taken seriously, stop trying to push me off the edge.
You are and can be a highly respected and hardworking admin. Do not let people think differently. It would be pitiable to lose another admin within a short time.

I do take your post as a compliment. Thanks for that.
To continue, my hashtags reflect not only my current thoughts. They are agreed by others as well which can be read and heard in-game.

By you saying that you don't hate me, but insulting me 5 times as it can be read in your post above, does not sound trustworthy.
I never consider myself as "special". If you wanna be taken seriously, stop trying to push me off the edge.
You are and can be a highly respected and hardworking admin. Do not let people think differently. It would be pitiable to lose another admin within a short time.

i do not need to hate you in order to insult you, also you do not know anything about me and my reputation in UNLOZE, you don't even know for how long i have been here i bet.

But whatever makes your boat float The President, i do not care, if you want proper respect then be more down on earth.

Please guys don't start on the new forum with a drama ..
It's a dicussion Zegawa :P not drama, learn the difference you french swaggerino
tumblr_nwggay9ngQ1tbio59o1_400.gif

He started first. But I'll finish it first. Zegawa is right. I do not let myself down on this one-sided immature attacks to trigger me.

Status
Not open for further replies.