Lambda's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambda

!brainpower
Retired Admin
Apr 1, 2017
The land of Zombie Escape
Hello all, this is my application to apply to become an Admin on the CSS ZE server.

Forum account: https://unloze.com/members/lambda.726/
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:1115569
Favourite weapon: P90, but recently M3

I would like to join the team as I would like to continue to ensure that the Unloze servers are run well, people enjoying playing on the server and to give a good impression to new players. I have seen other zombie escape communities and how they act on their servers and it leaves a lot to be desired.

Gaming history - multiplayer

It started after buying Half Life 1 generations game, which included Counter Strike. It might have been CS 1.3 or 1.4, and I played LAN games with friends. When Steam came out, I registered pretty quickly and played Counter Strike Source beta in 2003. I still have 1 or 2 screenshots from those days.

I ran a Surf community from 2006-2009. After that I wondered around and played on UKCS server. Then I got introduced to Zombie Escape. I did not play too much but I remember a few things - playing on the Hellz server with that alien skin, Jurrasic Park playing all the time. Then I went back to UKCS until...

I started a CSGO zombie escape community from early 2014 and that rekindled my enjoyment of Zombie Escape. It did pretty well, and at its peak it reached rank 10 (in the world) of all CSGO servers on Gametracker.

Since that ended, I went back to CSS and have really enjoyed playing on Unloze. I now consider it my gaming home. Its done a great job, so people dont forget about Zombie Escape, as all those other ZE communities were shut down (I'm talking about you, Plaguefest, Hellz etc..)

Admin qualities

When I am on the server, I always try to encourage teamplay, and always happy to help out new players. During less busy times, I have idled in order to kick start the server. I have been in the position of being an admin numerous times, and I am known to be fair and very calm. @LoKoO can hopefully vouch for me, as he was a regular of my ZE community. I have some technical knowledge of server running as well.

My admin style is that I do not try to boast or make it loud that I am an admin unless necessary. I am simply a regular player with a few extra privileges. But if someone needs muting...they get a mute.

On the forums - I am always happy to post new ideas and suggestions to the server. I have a big interest in the music from Zombie Escape! Hell, I might even create a webpage sometime...

I am happy to be considered for the future if the team is full or not looking to add anyone at the moment.

Neatly Written. Grammar and spelling on point!

Your most likely to be accepted so, I wish you the best of luck!

-Tiny

i personnaly think that Lambda and zegawa should be given a chance. I know you always say the team is full but it would be cool to see source advisors again.
:feelsamazingman:

Reactions: D3J4de
Status
Not open for further replies.