Hollow Knight

1. General information:

- nickname: Ixok4,
- year of birth: 1994,
- forum account link: https://unloze.com/members/hollow-knight.1051/,
- steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103227528, 76561198166720785, [U:1:206455057],
- server you are applying for: CSS ZE.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

I'm going to break a few of my own rules, but my patience is coming to an end. Because I spend a lot of free time in this game, sometimes even too much, I decided to act. I don't like the current state of affairs. I also have the impression, that most of the previous applications are rather requests for a free VIP status. I'm sick of it, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Preschool time is over!

3. What past experience do you have and other things, that would benefit us having you as an admin?

None. Knowledge of a few commands rather doesn't require much experience. After all, it's not a very complicated job.

4. Other stuff and/or last words:

Probably ,,external accounts'' function will not pass me by. I will do it, when the application is accepted. I don't see such a need for now.

Also I don't want a VIP advantage. If it's possible to take it off, please do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck ixok4 u are a good guy and actually helped us trying some hard maps before . about the vip its all up to you mate , you can choose not to use it

I have never wanted to play a big role in the history of this server, but as someone said: ,,there are things in the world, that cannot be ignored regardless of the price''.

Ofc the vip is something extra not everyone does things for free but i have a good opinion of you and you seem very much the right man for the job. Good luck

Very interesting application as many would say. Your point of "taking matters into your own hands" is certainly respectable, but this is not a work we do alone. We have our history of people who have gone solo before. Anyway, we still believe that your motivation to help around the community is there. Good luck.

The VIP we give to admins is our "payment" for the voluntary work they do. Most of the benefits can be chosen to not be used.

Maybe it looks a bit harsh, but don't get me wrong. I will not be ruthless, but definitely firm. Maybe being an administrator doesn't suit my personality, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.