It's time TO STOP

v6 is way better than v5 ppls just can have their precious solo as in v5 :kappa:
The current version is masterpiece

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to beat Mako reactor. The map design is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the materias will go over a typical player's head. There's also Bahamut's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Hannibal's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realise that they're not just important strategies for winning the map- but they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Mako Reactor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sephiroth's existential catchphrase "Only the chosen may survive," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hannibal's Final-Fantasy epic Minas Tirith. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated no-steamers scratching their heads in confusion as Hasan's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens when he dodges lasers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Mako Reactor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

ddd-jpg.8128

37294058-jpg.5067

iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : i have the most solos in all ff maps i m the best just look my screenshoots .
iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : i prooved that i m the best with all my solos .
iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : so i deserve a special treatment that means players do the work for me and i only have the fun.

Meme source: https://stats.unloze.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=724&page=1

*SPEC* iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : why you dont win this trash level you waste my time
*SPEC* iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : i deserve special treatment you do the work for me i deserve to play only the last stage
*SPEC* iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : i won tyranny but it was a boring team win today
*SPEC* iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : the server is full of trash player
*SPEC* iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : not 1 single ff map was played you play all day long this boring team win maps

Last edited:
iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD: i shoot but i calculate when its good for my next solo win you retard no need to win a boring team win
iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD : you didnt play 1 single ff map today all the time boring team win maps
iLoVeMaKoAndWesteranD: team wins doesnt count delete your screenshoot its easy shit and boring look my newest tyranni solo

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to beat Mako reactor. The map design is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the materias will go over a typical player's head. There's also Bahamut's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Hannibal's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realise that they're not just important strategies for winning the map- but they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Mako Reactor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sephiroth's existential catchphrase "Only the chosen may survive," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hannibal's Final-Fantasy epic Minas Tirith. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated no-steamers scratching their heads in confusion as Hasan's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens when he dodges lasers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Mako Reactor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Same for Poncher monkey and Bioshock personnally, but for me it's no troll :kappa:

it's an overused map... i don't like it when people votes for a overused map, it's kinda boring tbh.