It's been fun guys.

What really Texxy :(
Feelsbadman
I hope we will see you sometime on the server or the forum just for saying hello :/

Reactions: Erebus
Good luck in real life Texxy :3 hopefully you'll join us from time to time! Take care mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nu1mg1PxK41s0dr8co4_540.gif

it looks like its beginning to rain

I knew ISIS would recruit you someday :wlenny:

Nah but jokes aside were gonna miss ya! Take care.

Reactions: Erebus
For starters i didn't know exactly where to put this so feel free to move it to it's appropriate location
But yeah this is the end of the road for me when it comes to unloze as i resign from my position, I am leaving on my own terms and not because of anything or anyone here,
Didn't wanna make this too long but big thanks to every one of you beautiful bastards, while 2016 was the worst year I've ever had at least it was compensated by the amount of meme calls and random shit that happened in this community whether good or bad, For the sake of keeping this short i'm gonna stop there anyways thanks everyone it's been fun guys.
-Slutty Rainbow
Tilted

Reactions: Mike and Erebus
Slutty Rainbow.... i know you gonna come back one day, because all of my sons are failures but always come back to ruin more.... you were the best useless son a worthless father could ever had.... ....

p.s. dont join isis without me

Reactions: jenz