• he is so useless as an admin that even a BOT will do better job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Erebus

Unloze's Basement Manager and rusty van owner
Oct 11, 2016
Greece
warning.... play this as you read :feelsgoodman:
....before we start, the reasons i write in vip room are 1) there should be more topics ,vips dont be tryhards in game and write time to time , like plotting killing MEEP or something :wlenny: 2) i hope i get the vip rank to see the answers below cause i wont have access in the admun room soon:kappa: 3) most of our ex-admins,friends and Lifeblood of Zombie Escape ppl have vip access. so i wanna be sure ppl gonna see this thread :lenny:

ANYWAY ..... Its time for me to leave the brave, troll ,Autistic, muppet sons of cowboys from hell ,Admun Team ..... the last days i play rarely cause of work, my old gang asked me to join a game we used to play,and some other reasons, IT would inaproppriate for me to have admun powers ...specialy by the time there are ppl in the server that can contribute more than me and you could give them a chance and refill my place, like the chance you gave @Acid [DK] and @XXExodus :wlenny: ......
.....it more than a year of me being an admin in n3xt/i3d and it was a great joy for me to be an admun again, for an old dinosaur relic of cs like me, was more than enough .....i 'd like to thank our lord n saviour @Nivinski for saving us the last days of i3d and with the blessing of the Chaos demons @jenz and @.george we joint forces in pure autistic and lovely environment of UNLOZE,,,,and ofc everybody let me continue to be an admun allthough i was a useless grandpa admun :president: ...........dont worry i wont stop playing cs, AND STILL THE BASEMENT IS UNDER MY RULE (@MEEP , @Glacius and @Dino have spare keys though, someone has to take care @Qlimaxㅊ in lvl1 and securing lvl7 so @.george wont escape from Hell dimension) but as i said my admun time requirements cant be fullfiled and iam sure there are better ppl to replace an old fart like me.......:harambe:

thats it..... well meet again in game....take care...its time...
@MEEP DEMOTE ME LIKE HELL IS ABOUT TO UNLOZE

and thank god i didnt get globaladmun powers, i would be like this :P

Erebus, NOOOOOOOOOOO! Who is going to abuse me play with me now? Who is going to give me a bigger room in your basement? And who is going to do beatbox in the voice chat in CSS? :wlenny:

Well, at least you didn't stop playing completely. I always had a good time when I was playing with you on the server.
I hope to see you from time to time in ZE papa Erebus :)
Anyway, have fun and clean your rusty van from time to time. It is really "sticky" inside. :wlenny:

Reactions: Erebus
At your age, there are more important things, than being admun. I can relate to that very good, since I'm close to you agewise.
Good to read, that you aren't quitting cs forever, because you always made me laugh, when you were on the server.
See you on the server sooner or later.:>

Erebus, NOOOOOOOOOOO! Who is going to abuse me play with me now? Who is going to give me a bigger room in your basement? And who is going to do beatbox in the voice chat in CSS? :wlenny:

Well, at least you didn't stop playing completely. I always had a good time when I was playing with you on the server.
I hope to see you from time to time in ZE papa Erebus :)
Anyway, have fun and clean your rusty van from time to time. It is really "sticky" inside. :wlenny:
oh you are in unloze ghox, YOU ARE GONNA GET ABBOSED EITHERWAY MUAHAHAHAH ...you can have Metro's room now that i sent him for vacations (in Auschwitz-Birkenau) .....but no worries i ll be in the game, you wont escape from me easily:really:

No Erebus in the serverino :Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife::Iregretmylife:
oooooohhh hell no ,iam gonna be a pain in your ass kanzorino :trigger::trigger::trigger::trigger:

At your age, there are more important things, than being admun. I can relate to that very good, since I'm close to you agewise.
Good to read, that you aren't quitting cs forever, because you always made me laugh, when you were on the server.
See you on the server sooner or later.:>
WHAT? THERE IS ANOTHER LIFE OUTTHERE? MY LIFE IS RUINED :wlenny::lenny::hdlenny:.....well responsibilities kick str8 in da fun and i must not be a burdain at the admun team (i was already but dont tell anyone) ,,,wait....i though you were 15 (pedobear :[Internalized Oppression]:)

...........dont worry i wont stop playing
I will remeber this xD
Dont forget ze :)
have i ever dissapointed ya? :one:...ooohh you gonna see me :)

Reactions: ghoX
Im sad about this Erebus. You are 1 of my favorits (Sorry other people). I will continue to watch over Unloze and ofc demote alot of people.
(When) you get back you can ofc ask for admin again :3

And don't worry I will watch the basement aswell. Maybe lock the 2 others in so only I have the key.

Erebus Senpai D:
Whyyyyy D:

I hope I'll see you very very soon :'(
dont panic i just left the admun team, DONT GO HENTAI ZEGA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im sad about this Erebus. You are 1 of my favorits (Sorry other people). I will continue to watch over Unloze and ofc demote alot of people.
(When) you get back you can ofc ask for admin again :3

And don't worry I will watch the basement aswell. Maybe lock the 2 others in so only I have the key.
good...good..... there can be only one key master:imhorny:....but wait for my returnnn....

Who's cutting these onions? ಠ_ಥ

Thanks for being admin Erebus! You were great and I hope to see you on the server and in Discord from time to time.

warning.... play this as you read :feelsgoodman:
....before we start, the reasons i write in vip room are 1) there should be more topics ,vips dont be tryhards in game and write time to time , like plotting killing MEEP or something :wlenny: 2) i hope i get the vip rank to see the answers below cause i wont have access in the admun room soon:kappa: 3) most of our ex-admins,friends and Lifeblood of Zombie Escape ppl have vip access. so i wanna be sure ppl gonna see this thread :lenny:

ANYWAY ..... Its time for me to leave the brave, troll ,Autistic, muppet sons of cowboys from hell ,Admun Team ..... the last days i play rarely cause of work, my old gang asked me to join a game we used to play,and some other reasons, IT would inaproppriate for me to have admun powers ...specialy by the time there are ppl in the server that can contribute more than me and you could give them a chance and refill my place, like the chance you gave @Acid [DK] and @XXExodus :wlenny: ......
.....it more than a year of me being an admin in n3xt/i3d and it was a great joy for me to be an admun again, for an old dinosaur relic of cs like me, was more than enough .....i 'd like to thank our lord n saviour @Nivinski for saving us the last days of i3d and with the blessing of the Chaos demons @jenz and @.george we joint forces in pure autistic and lovely environment of UNLOZE,,,,and ofc everybody let me continue to be an admun allthough i was a useless grandpa admun :president: ...........dont worry i wont stop playing cs, AND STILL THE BASEMENT IS UNDER MY RULE (@MEEP , @Glacius and @Dino have spare keys though, someone has to take care @Qlimaxㅊ in lvl1 and securing lvl7 so @.george wont escape from Hell dimension) but as i said my admun time requirements cant be fullfiled and iam sure there are better ppl to replace an old fart like me.......:harambe:

thats it..... well meet again in game....take care...its time...
@MEEP DEMOTE ME LIKE HELL IS ABOUT TO UNLOZE

and thank god i didnt get globaladmun powers, i would be like this :P

MOTION DENIED

Reactions: Bird Is The Word
I..i will see you again old friend :,( Best of luck in your endeavours!

you know what happens when i break loose from the 7th lvl next time?

you know what happens when i break loose from the 7th lvl next time?

last time it took me 3 days to send you back and i had to make the world believe that Sahara was always a desert