[Introducing] zm_cbble_b3

Neon

Pendulum SQ
Developer
Oct 11, 2016
Stuttgart - Germany
As you might have already seen we added a new map with a different playstyle to our server. Don't worry, we are not planning to be a ZM/ZE mixed server. Our main focus will always be Zombie Escape. But since Nemesis-Mode has been super succesful so far, we are trying to something new in order to have a healthy alternative to the existing ZE-Maps in our rotation. Personally I think it is a super fun mode and I hope some of you feel the same.

May I introduce to you:

zm_cbble_b3 (our first Zombie-Hunt map)

The objective of this map is rather simple:
Zombies have low health (2000-4000hp) and the humans need to kill them before the roundtimer ends. If a Zombie is getting killed he respawns as a human and gets spawnprotection for a short duration to get to ther other humans.
This is a fun game mode and you should treat it as such ;)

If you have any ideas, setting changes, glitches, or general opinion about the map and the mode, feel share to share them with us right here in this topic.

Also worth noting is that if the roundtime runs out the zombies win and not the humans. So you want to hunt all the zombies down before the time runs out instead of camping. We hope people will adapt to this idea and enjoy it as much as we do.

Reactions: Migza
Enabling block on this mode its a necessary thing to do.
There are some spots that zombies cant reach it on this map, but I see, players need to learn that in this mode you should hunt the zombies.
And, any more ZM maps are going to be add'd to server to play this mode?

EDIT: You guys fixed the spots that zombies couldnt reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon
Enabling block on this mode its a necessary thing to do.
There are some spots that zombies cant reach it on this map, but I see, players need to learn that in this mode you should hunt the zombies.
And, any more ZM maps are going to be add'd to server to play this mode?
We already took care about those spots. If we missed any just tell us. Right now we dont plan on adding another map like that tbh.

About the blocking: It has advantages and disadvantages. It prevents players from camping/stacking in one spot. But people get stuck and since we have to disable sm_ztele they would just be stuck until they get killed. It also feels really weird for players that never played anything else apart from ZE (like me for example) and never played with block enabled before...
When we play it the next time I am going to enable block again to see what is going to happen :)

Reactions: Chivas and bAka
We already took care about those spots. If we missed any just tell us. Right now we dont plan on adding another map like that tbh.

About the blocking: It has advantages and disadvantages. It prevents players from camping/stacking in one spot. But people get stuck and since we have to disable sm_ztele they would just be stuck until they get killed. It also feels really weird for players that never played anything else apart from ZE (like me for example) and never played with block enabled before...
When we play it the next time I am going to enable block again to see what is going to happen :)
Thanks for the answer Neon, I will wait for the next time we play the map! :struppipls:

Reactions: jenz
Shouldve never suggested bringing this to CSS
xBQOzc4.gif

Reactions: Nivinski and Dino