Introduce yourself !

Hopefully im not too late

My name ig is Ash (thats kind of obvious...i gues) but my real name will be kept for later,will be shared in case any curious monkey comes around it.
Im a new ,fresh `member` or least player here.Living in romania ,I speak 3 languages (english being one of them but i suck at speaking it out loud,ashamed of that).Im serious most of the times,but trust me I have times I loosen up.Might make jokes,who knows.
My only goals would be to get better and better at things I love doing,playing video games for ex,been into gaming for 13 years and I wont be taking a break from it .If you love what you do why stop doing it? Plus I try to socialize (`try`) with as many people as possible,I dont judge,hate,harm or cause huge dramas if possible.Id rather do something useful with that time,support someone or whatever learn something new.
Im gona stop here so i dont tire anyone with the details.(plus if it was a 5 page essay,i dont think everyone would read it to the end,just taking the real deal in view)

If you read this,thanks for your time and attention
Hopefully I get to eat you or fire at you on ze (not sadistic,dont take it too seriously)

Hello all, my name is Ivan and im 27 yo, im from Italy but i was born in Croatia, i play on zriot a "long" time but i never write or reg to forum, i play css from young age but nobody cares about that, im big lover of Cars and specially diesel one and in real life i work (a lot) as Hydraulic technician.
Love you all and love to play there and love good persons.

Felt like making this to clear things up and introduce myself to all the new players I've noticed.

Hello, I am Kyoka ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ I'm a decently old ZE player that used to go under the name Spyro/Spyro40k. I originated on i3D and stayed there for a couple of years before I branched out into all the other servers like pF, bG, gfl etc.

I'm 21 and from the UK.

From taking a lot of breaks and also renaming myself amongst other things pretty much everyone who used to know me didn't realise who I was until I told them I was Spyro >.<

I started playing originally around 2010 then played pretty much nonstop until 2014, then I took a long 3 year break with only playing a couple times a year. I played for a solid month in dec 2017 (when I made this account) and I am active at the moment as well. It really saddened me to see so many servers dead, but it's refreshing to see old faces, old friends and clans from back in the day.

My most proud accomplishment was getting the very first win ever on the map mg Serpentis temple when Kaemon did the release event and it was a solo win. (Falling rocks finished off low hp Medusa)

Thanks for reading \(≧▽≦)/

Felt like making this to clear things up and introduce myself to all the new players I've noticed.

Hello, I am Kyoka ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ I'm a decently old ZE player that used to go under the name Spyro/Spyro40k. I originated on i3D and stayed there for a couple of years before I branched out into all the other servers like pF, bG, gfl etc.

I'm 21 and from the UK.

From taking a lot of breaks and also renaming myself amongst other things pretty much everyone who used to know me didn't realise who I was until I told them I was Spyro >.<

I started playing originally around 2010 then played pretty much nonstop until 2014, then I took a long 3 year break with only playing a couple times a year. I played for a solid month in dec 2017 (when I made this account) and I am active at the moment as well. It really saddened me to see so many servers dead, but it's refreshing to see old faces, old friends and clans from back in the day.

My most proud accomplishment was getting the very first win ever on the map mg Serpentis temple when Kaemon did the release event and it was a solo win. (Falling rocks finished off low hp Medusa)

Thanks for reading \(≧▽≦)/

Nice intro, and welcome to Unloze :)

Reactions: Kyoka
Hi guys, im Madman 23y old from Slovakia. Im normie who still cant bhop after 400hours of css. My favorite map is ancient wrath so basically i nominate it every round until it gets played :D, i hate paranoid. Im big fan of GoT so feel free to talk about how shitty 8th season was (truly hope book will be better). I dont play other games UNLOZE is my life right now <3.

PS:Hope this server will last for a long time :)

Oh well, I guess it's time to introduce my self.

So, my nick is ShadowCreepy as you can possibly tell, my old nick was Dr.Joint, I was using this nick when l was playing cs 1.6 back in 2010 (on my old account).
I'm 20 year old Male from Poland, I live in UK in London, my hobbies and interest are coding, computers, gaming.
My personality is simple, I like laughing alot, being happy. Sometimes l might sound "toxic" but its for fun.
My zombie escape carrier started in 2014 on one CS GO server.
On cs go l played ze for 2-3 years, then l took a pretty much long break, I can tell that l was familiar with hoping, dodging lasers, even some tricks on some maps on cs go, however all of it was gone cuz l was playing other games. Right now l play here on css zombie escape because my good PC said "goodbye".
Now lm playing games on my decent laptop, I was playing ze alot back in 2017 or 2018 on DGZ server with some oldie admins from unloze. (You didnt knew me that time).
About zombie escape maps, l like all very hard maps that require skills, and leadership. I like all FF maps as well, except ancient temple.
I guess that's all you need to know, if you have any questions, feel free to ask

2nd post here for me:o.
First off. im very inactive rn bcs im an idiot and no one knows me anymore very sad life:(
Second. im very retarded and i love unluz much. and i hate Tom the catmin bcs he always bully me.
I WILL BE BACK SOON MATHAFACKAS!:pepocheer: