Hands Cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuudy

VIP
Oct 14, 2016
Syria
I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Hands Cold. U wouldnt say this shit to him IRL, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. Yall are pathetic lol

Moved to the off-topic section of the forum. My hands are so cold right now cause I had to touch my mouse. :hdlenny:

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Hands Cold. U wouldnt say this shit to him IRL, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. Yall are pathetic lol

I talked with him, i still talk with him.
Those who continue to make jokes are because they got nothing else to do with their life, and think provoking someone who is not here, is just meh. It was not even fun, just a guy who fucked up on his own parts, and it got taken whole new level.

Now end this thread cause it's really not needed, just let it fucking die down already, Hands cold is over it, now it's the rest who needs to take that step.

I talked with him, i still talk with him.
Those who continue to make jokes are because they got nothing else to do with their life, and think provoking someone who is not here, is just meh. It was not even fun, just a guy who fucked up on his own parts, and it got taken whole new level.

Now end this thread cause it's really not needed, just let it fucking die down already, Hands cold is over it, now it's the rest who needs to take that step.
.......jpg

8e7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.