Half-Life & it's expansion.

Which half-life expansion do you like the most?

• Half-life: Decay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheSilentBang

Veteran Admin
Oct 31, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Half-Life is a science fiction first-person shooter video game developed by Valve, released in 1998. If you haven't played this game then something is really wrong with you, still ranked in the top 20 games of all-time lists of many websites, Half-life revolutionized the FPS genre for the generations to come. But on this post I would like to ask people which Half-life expansions (which were also very good games themselves) they liked the most.

opposing force was clearly the better extension for me :3
I enjoyed the fact that we are the op force :3

Well you cant really compare Decay to the others, because it is multiplayer only.
Opposing Force was definetly more challenging than Blue Shift, but both were pretty great.

Well you cant really compare Decay to the others, because it is multiplayer only.
Opposing Force was definetly more challenging than Blue Shift, but both were pretty great.

Half Life Expert spoken we can't argue anymore boiz :struppipls:

Reactions: Neon
1 person can play decay, there's a mod for that although it won't be as fun and yea opposing force is more challenging than blue shift probably because blue shift is way shorter and i think blue shift came out too late.

Reactions: Neon