Gifting Event VIP Has Returned

tom13king Aug 7, 2020

1. tom13king

tom13king Admin Admin VIP

We are now re-allowing people who win VIP during an event to gift said VIP to someone else. These are the rules:

- PermaVIP's can't gift their VIP
    - Requests to gift VIP must be made by 10 am GMT+0 the day after the event. The person receiving the gift must have a forum account associated to their Steam account by this time as well.
    - Other rewards (such as RPG points and store credits in ZR) can't be gifted.

All you have to do is make a post in the event thread saying who you'd like to gift your VIP to, regardless of whether I've made the rewards post or not.

2. phantom

phantom VIP VIP

Is there a way we can just give it to a random person. Like if we comment in the thread just give it away can that be done?

3. tom13king

Unless someone can be bothered to make a random name generator for the forum users with associated Steam accounts, no.

4. phantom

phantom VIP VIP

I mean like if i say who wants my vip and first person to say i gets it is what i was thinking.

5. TheSilentBang

TheSilentBang Admin Admin

What ever method you use, we just need a player with a forum account before the mentioned time.

6. tom13king

Oh yeah something like that is fine. I'd say that it would have to be claimed within the time limit and by someone with an associated Steam account.

7. ASSASSIN SS

ASSASSIN SS BIGBOSS Member

you guys make a cash prize for events
    Official money events of UNLOZE.
    with the support of jenz and unloze staff
    hahahaha

Attached Files:

8. ASSASSIN SS

ASSASSIN SS BIGBOSS Member

bef261478460164ab1f79a30d2db01a6.jpg

9. FierceG

FierceG VIP VIP

I will take the burden of receiving these silly gifts. You can drop all your vip on me.

Wolf Rayet, -Hudda and Rijst met Kip like this.
-->