Gaming laptop

Glory

Well-Known User
Jun 13, 2019
I have a gaming laptop but when you keep your hand in the keyboard it heats up the laptop left parts, so any ideas how to decrease left hand temperature?

maybe it's just your laptop's heat (the cpu/gpu), your hand have a temperature about [18 C] barely can do anything to your laptop's avg temperature
[65 C], just make sure that the small air vents aren't closed/covered by anything, many laptops have them at the bottom so you gotta lift it a bit with something, or just get yourself a cooling pad would help a bit
**another thing to know most of laptops have some heat issues**

Last edited:
I have the same problem when I play Warzone/MW, I thought buying one of these external fans that you put below the laptop would reduce the heat and it did, to some extent but it's still there. Maybe buy one of those, if not just stop playing and let the laptop rest a bit.

but i want my hand to be cold so it doesnt heat up, any ideas?

Buy an external keyboard, I’ll bring my mechanical one from home and place it before the laptop. The screen would be a little further away but you’ll get used to it.

Reactions: Glory
Using an external keyboard will help you not get burned. However, you still need good airflow for your laptop. You should either get a stand or something that gives the fans on your laptop more air and breathing room. I also recommend cleaning your fans as they can easily build up dust and will reduce cooling and airflow. It certainly helped me!