Status
Not open for further replies.

RealFreshBalls

New User
Aug 11, 2020
Nick: Fresh Balls
Steam ID : 76561198968154699
Servers: CS:S Zombie Escape
Current Activity: I play CS:S Daily. Nothing Else.

Why do you want to be an admin: The reason here is Torchlight, like YTS etc. I can moderate well but not very.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I have been an mod for a server, in csgo and its called Mizapro, I wasn't very active at the server. I can slay, mute etc.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? yes.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.
Like Spamming Lennies, I would warn first, If he did not listen, last warning.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Even though, I have %62 Percent Chance that this will get denied. I don't care though.

• Spamming the text channel with the same message repeatedly will result in a short gag, maximum until the end of the map. Spamming lennies however is allowed.
So you would warn (and potentionally punish) people for something that is allowed as per the Rules stated on the forums?

https://unloze.com/pages/rules/

Good on you for being honest about liking torchlight but it should not be your main focus when applying for Admin imo.

Nevertheless, good luck with the Application!

Hello fresh balls.

Your application has been DENIED.

As you're new member of our community i would wait few months to get known by everyone and then applying again, if that is something you would wish to do in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.